Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

I think now we just need to discover the name and tech details. I like Huracan more, but here rumors say that Deimos will be the name: i do not know what it will be.

I prefer Deimos.

Great work MoreLambo!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing was I thought about doing the reflection, but decided the amount of work/time to do it wasn't worth it. But the entire time I couldn't help but wonder what the guy behind the glass on the cell phone was doing. I wonder if he was the test driver calling back to HQ on what to do about some guy taking pics of the car. I also found it convenient that the mule is "shielded" by an Audi S8. Then again, maybe I've spent too much time staring at this render trying to get it to look right. lol

I thought the same thing about the test driver :)

fantastic renders!

I think now we just need to discover the name and tech details. I like Huracan more, but here rumors say that Deimos will be the name: i do not know what it will be.

ciao

I made a research about that names some months ago. I love astronomy and i know that Deimos ( whit Phoibos) is a Mars' satellite. In mithology Phoibos and Deimos were Mars' sons. Lamborghini use mithological/Astronomical names for accessories so i think tha Deimos is going to be a color name or rim name.

I found also that Huracán has been a recent bull and it's in-line with Lamborghini names.

Some people think that Hurácan is going to be the new Urus' name but i don't think so (my idea).

I bet for Huracan since a lot of time..

I think that deimos is an accessories because Lamborghini uses astronomy/mithological names for accessories like colors.

We have Rosso Mars as color and in Astronomy Phobos and Deimos are 2 satellites of Mars (in mithology they're Mars' sons), so i can bet my future Lamborghini ( :icon_mrgreen: ) that Deimos will be an optional's name ;)

As i thought, Rosso Deimos is the URUS color.v :eusa_dance:

http://www.lamborghinistore.com/it_it/coll...stica-7579.html

This just in by email:-

The wait is over. H.R. Owen Lamborghini invites you to preview Lamborghini’s newest creation, in the flesh, before anyone else in the UK.

Factory 7, hidden in the heart of Shoreditch, will be closed exclusively for H.R. Owen customers for 4 days. Please be aware that no photography or filming will be allowed inside the premises. (Don’t worry, we will send you the photographs at a later date!).

Parking is available just next door at Hearn Street Car Park.

That’s all we can say at the moment, but rest assured, further information will follow as soon as permitted.

Please choose your preferred date and time on the form below, and we will be in touch again shortly.

Preview dates are 10th to 13th Jan 2014.

I think I might accept

This just in by email:-

The wait is over. H.R. Owen Lamborghini invites you to preview Lamborghini's newest creation, in the flesh, before anyone else in the UK.

Factory 7, hidden in the heart of Shoreditch, will be closed exclusively for H.R. Owen customers for 4 days. Please be aware that no photography or filming will be allowed inside the premises. (Don't worry, we will send you the photographs at a later date!).

Parking is available just next door at Hearn Street Car Park.

That's all we can say at the moment, but rest assured, further information will follow as soon as permitted.

Please choose your preferred date and time on the form below, and we will be in touch again shortly.

Preview dates are 10th to 13th Jan 2014.

I think I might accept

It looks like their strategy is to have private viewings prior the release, I can't wait till January :eusa_dance:

It looks like their strategy is to have private viewings prior the release, I can't wait till January :eusa_dance:

Fortis,

Lambo Melbourne seems to know about this Jam 2014 preview about a few months ago as I was told by one of the managers there... You will definitely get invited into the Jan preview! Congrats once again mate and I am very excited for you!

cheers

They wanded us at the Aventador Coupe unveiling. I couldn't make the Roadster or Urus unveil but I assume they did the same there.

I regard it as a privilege to have been invited. My opinion is that to take/attempt to take any photos would be a betrayal of a trust implicit in the invitation.

I have no doubt that someone, at a preview somewhere, will make an attempt and possibly succeed. It just wont be me.

I regard it as a privilege to have been invited. My opinion is that to take/attempt to take any photos would be a betrayal of a trust implicit in the invitation.

I have no doubt that someone, at a preview somewhere, will make an attempt and possibly succeed. It just wont be me.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Fortis,

Lambo Melbourne seems to know about this Jam 2014 preview about a few months ago as I was told by one of the managers there... You will definitely get invited into the Jan preview! Congrats once again mate and I am very excited for you!

cheers

I can't wait, what color will yours be? :icon_mrgreen:

The number 1 dilemma I had when I was invited :icon_mrgreen:

There here is no way I would do it, I am way to straight for that

Very well said :icon_thumleft:

I agree. a privilege and I would definitely never betray that trust. I got the see 3 of these events, the Aventador coupe, the Urus and the Aventador Roadster. I was among the first group they allowed to take pictures and videos (and I did).

BTW, those bulls in the video in post #732 are mean as hell. If the name is Huracan, it will be fitting!

I agree. a privilege and I would definitely never betray that trust. I got the see 3 of these events, the Aventador coupe, the Urus and the Aventador Roadster. I was among the first group they allowed to take pictures and videos (and I did).

BTW, those bulls in the video in post #732 are mean as hell. If the name is Huracan, it will be fitting!

:icon_thumleft: Sneak a pic for what? "Ohhh I was first"

If you don't have your honor and your word, you have nothing

:icon_thumleft: Sneak a pic for what? "Ohhh I was first"

If you don't have your honor and your word, you have nothing

Exactly. I completely agree but in this day an age, you know how people are. Personally, I was just pretty honored to see these things up close and personal before they were 100% finished. Hope they keep doing them.

Render (said to be closest to actual car):

2013-Lamborghini-Cabrera-Render.jpg

Deck lid over engine said to resemble this mule the most:

lamborghini-cabrera-shoots-flames-at-nur

It looks like Hexagon Project Episode 1 could literally work. The people from "Only The Best" went for a tour of the Aventador production line and

as we left the Aventador line on our way out of the factory one of the doors to the new production line arose to reveal the Gallardo successor, there were several units however we got a clear glimpse of the new model finished in 'Verde Ithaca'

> The model looks incredibly close the render above, it is very accurate.

> It features grilles across the rear window, they span across the entire rear window, they appear closely styled from the Lamborghini Miura and many renderings have not featured these. (This was seen in one of the earlier prototypes as pictured above.)

> The rear styling is sharp and reaches a high-point very similar to that of the Aventador.

> Overall the Gallardo successor will appear almost like a stumpy version of the Aventador, however it looks spectacular.

> They are currently in production.

> It does not feature scissor doors as seen on the Aventador, we were told this is reserved for V12 models only.

http://www.onlythebest.co/news/automotive/...ts-lamborghini/