2000 Acura NSX-T For Sale, 10k miles, spotless

Destructo

Hey everyone,

As some of you know one of our own, Charlie Volpe "bigc" passed away this past December and his family is going through the hard part of selling off his cars.

The first of his collection to go up for sale is his Acura NSX-T. It has 10,000 miles and is spotless. If you, or know of anyone interested in a fine example of this car, make sure to check it out.

It's currently at George Evan's in Columbus as he's selling it for Charlie's widow. She asked me to put the word out about the cars, so i want to make good on that here as well on FB, Twitter, etc.

He also has a Murcielago roadster and Diablo Roadster that will be for sale soon I assume. I'll get links to those as well. Check out the NSX-T below. If i had the cash I'd be all over this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Acura-...ht_21102wt_1165

Hey everyone,

As some of you know one of our own, Charlie Volpe "bigc" passed away this past December and his family is going through the hard part of selling off his cars.

The first of his collection to go up for sale is his Acura NSX-T. It has 10,000 miles and is spotless. If you, or know of anyone interested in a fine example of this car, make sure to check it out.

It's currently at George Evan's in Columbus as he's selling it for Charlie's widow. She asked me to put the word out about the cars, so i want to make good on that here as well on FB, Twitter, etc.

He also has a Murcielago roadster and Diablo Roadster that will be for sale soon I assume. I'll get links to those as well. Check out the NSX-T below. If i had the cash I'd be all over this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Acura-...ht_21102wt_1165

Clean car glws

Gorgeous car. Hope it goes to a good home. Someday I'm hoping to run across a Zanardi edition NSX - the earlier body style and limited production.

With the 02 - 05's going for closer to 70 and some as high as 85 depending on colour (which is insane), these things have gone back up in value, close to 60 seems pretty accurate since this is an 00 car... If I could have, I would have loved to grab this up.

A 2000 Targa with a MT in that color combo...no bolster wear and super clean. That car will go for over 60k for sure! That is one NICE looking NSX-T. I really need on in my life!

Posted this up over in the S2000 world. Plenty of us have made the jump from an S2K to an NSX or kept one and added the other. Hope it goes to a great home. If it was white on red I would be raiding the college fund.

That car is CLEAN! :shock: WOW. That undercarriage is a thing of beauty. I hope they get every penny of $60k, if not more!

Like everyone else, I really wish I had bought an NSX 6-8 years ago. It is CRAZY how much these cars have gone up in value. I remember seeing a red 92' for sale shortly after I graduated college with 30k miles on it, and the owner was asking $20k for it. Nowadays, that same car with 60k miles would probably get $25k-$30k. Awesome how well these cars have held up over the years, and (like the Diablo) for the basic design being 20+ years old now, they still look fairly modern! Cool cars for sure.

Destructo, do you have any info on the Roadster? Just basic stuff like color, miles, year

I'll post those up when I have all the info. I'll try and find a pic and details of the Roadster.

Awesome how well these cars have held up over the years, and (like the Diablo) for the basic design being 20+ years old now, they still look fairly modern! Cool cars for sure.

Honda really knocked it out of the park with the NSX and the S2000 ( I am biased though).

I'll post those up when I have all the info. I'll try and find a pic and details of the Roadster.

I had no idea Charlie had passed away. RIP. He was an upstanding gentleman. I was the one who sold Charlie one of my roadsters. I've had near a dozen of Diablo (few were roadsters; hence, my vague memory). If my recollection serves me correctly, it was a 1996. As with all my cars, it was a great one. All service up to date and no accident history. Knowing Charlie, I am sure he took care of it with white gloves. I will see if I can find the pictures from my archives.

Sad to hear someone has passed away. A good buddy of mine has been looking for a clean NSX...I'll forward this too him :icon_thumleft: