Looking for White 570

duhawks

I am on the prowl for a white 570 SL. Man looks like these things are hard to find!

Looks like UGR has put TT on two white ones and Heffner has done one. Wonder how many white 570s were made?

Looks like the market is stronger right now than it was 6 months ago when I looked. There are hardly any 570s for sale at all.

If you know of a white one just let me know. Thanks.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha hello Dad :)

09 seems a little old and it will be out of warranty. I would be afraid to buy something out of warranty. I normally like to buy a car that has 6 months to a year in warranty left so I can go drive hard and make sure it is ok before I start modding it. Any thoughts?

Guess I would take a 560 in white if the right deal came a long. I did find another one but the interior was just awful.

09 seems a little old and it will be out of warranty. I would be afraid to buy something out of warranty. I normally like to buy a car that has 6 months to a year in warranty left so I can go drive hard and make sure it is ok before I start modding it. Any thoughts?

Guess I would take a 560 in white if the right deal came a long. I did find another one but the interior was just awful.

Your warranty will be out the window as soon as you TT it anyway, which we all know you are gonna do within the first month..;)

You are probbaly right.... I would just want to be sure it was a good car... Couldn't have been driven too hard since it only has 11k miles and is a 09. This could be a good fit and bridge the gap until the replacement G comes out.

The 570s just look so much.... I dont even know...

You are probbaly right.... I would just want to be sure it was a good car... Couldn't have been driven too hard since it only has 11k miles and is a 09. This could be a good fit and bridge the gap until the replacement G comes out.

The 570s just look so much.... I dont even know...

Why not order one of the 560-2 gallardos? Full warranty probably low price too. Order it in Manual tranny too.

Why not order one of the 560-2 gallardos? Full warranty probably low price too. Order it in Manual tranny too.

I imagine if he wants to do a TT build he is going to want that AWD.

Was it this? I am kind of digging on the interior:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-LAMBOR...ht_25718wt_1165

I imagine if he wants to do a TT build he is going to want that AWD.

Heck last time I had my TT R8 in RWD mode I put it into a wall on the interstate.... It was really cold out and just being way too careless looking back at it now.

I am not one for crazy color interiors. I like the car to have the black interior and the body color stitched into.

Looks like values are holding up on the LPs. 2009 with around 10k miles is around 160 to 170s depending on options. 2011 570 you can get around 190s.

Here you go. Already TT'd. At that price it better be a Stage R:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/ve...ex=16&Log=0

Yeah that better be at least a R package. Holy cow. Looks like my finished product though. I would want to take my own journey with the TT build though. I dont get good vibes when trying to buy a used TT exotic. Never know if anything is really wrong with the car.

Your warranty will be out the window as soon as you TT it anyway, which we all know you are gonna do within the first month..;)

Not necessarily. The Magnuson Moss Act prevents a dealer/manufacturer

From voiding warranty because of mods unless problem is directly related.

Ie - the trans blows up after TT mod, then the trans won't be covered.

This was told to me by the dealer that I recently purchased my

13 SL from.

Duhawks- if you are thinking SL, don't compromise, just get one! If you don't you'll only regret it!

Trust me I've been down the path twice before.

Yeah I am just going to jump into the deep end of the pool with rocks in my pockets. Going for the SL for my first G!

Who do you guys use for insurance? I use progressive right now and they will not insure a lambo they said.

Who do you guys use for insurance? I use progressive right now and they will not insure a lambo they said.

How's your driving record?

Was spotless until I totaled the R8 back in Feb/March.......

Barrett Jackson has a insurance program that everyone raves about, if they don't take you try Aaa and last Farmers. Multi car policies save you a bundle, also try adding your home. I added a bogus renters policy ($200) for my home which I own and it reduced my auto policy an additional 5%

State farm. Full coverage, 175K value, $2,600/yr, 1 speeding ticket in the last 3 years.

State farm. Full coverage, 175K value, $2,600/yr, 1 speeding ticket in the last 3 years.

I use State Farm too...are you saying they gave you an "agreed upon value" re: the 175k?

+1 on bundling cars and home, good savings.

I use State Farm too...are you saying they gave you an "agreed upon value" re: the 175k?

+1 on bundling cars and home, good savings.

Correct, agreed value was 175K. This is before my mods which I will be sending an invoice to them soon. I am probably going to get hit with a nice monthly premium, but worth it god forbid something happens.

Yeah insure those puppies!!

Yeah I am going to bundle everything. I am moving outside of Atl a few miles so my insurance shouldn't be as high as it is now. Also closing on my new house so I will bundle everything.

Thanks for all the help guys. Look forward to joining the community.

Classicins.com

I've had all my lambos with them since Travelers wont cover lambos in PA.

Works out to be just under $100 for every $10k insured for their agreed

value policies.

We were with Chubb forever but recently switched to Erie. Chubb is top notch but it felt like a rip off and we felt we were way overinsured since we've never had a claim (and clean driving records).

We were initially told Erie wouldn't cover lambos (our friend who uses Erie had a Murci & G) - so after a bit of digging they figured out how to insure us :) There was one agent who said no - and we have other friends with that agent who have GT3.

Another friend with some highline cars (Bentley, SL63, 458, etc) uses State Farm.

We switched everything to Erie (house, cars....all except motorcycles which weren't under Chubb)

Classicins.com

I've had all my lambos with them since Travelers wont cover lambos in PA.

Works out to be just under $100 for every $10k insured for their agreed

value policies.

Ok these people are awesome! State Farm quoted me $445 a month and they quoted me 200 a month. State Farm can only do a deductible at 2,000. I put them at 5,000 with Classic. Anything under 5,000 and I will just fix myself and not fool with a claim.