Looking for White 570

duhawks

Hope my soon to be wife doesnt mind my new mistress... On the way! Looks like the car above me is a little faster..

Just a few more days bro...new house, new car, new wife! ..Ha you will no longer be the Duhawks of yesterday!!! Congrats again man.. Well deserved!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha must be really good because they checked and they said they couldnt see one on there.

LOL!!! EXACTLY!! It's that good!! He's done all of my cars--including the full matte clear bra wrap on the R8 that everyone thought was paint. My GT3RS is going up to him tomorrow so he can redo the crappy job that was done before I bought it. I'm getting it done before I run at VIR for 3 days next week.

Haha must be really good because they checked and they said they couldnt see one on there.

LOL!!! EXACTLY!! It's that good!! He's done all of my cars--including the full matte clear bra wrap on the R8 that everyone thought was paint. My GT3RS is going up to him tomorrow so he can redo the crappy job that was done before I bought it. I'm getting it done before I run at VIR for 3 days next week.

Yeah that r8 was crazy good. Yeah smart move. I had the clear bra on my r8 and it was great after the tacks. Just wiped it off with some turtle wax to get all the rubber marks off.

I've always wanted to do VIR. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked it up this morning. Car is a blast. Feels like a stripped out race version of my R8. I'd say its better in every way other than the R8 was more user friendly driving. The controls and speedos were easier to see.

Anyway to get the digital speed to show in the middle like the r8 does?

The shifts are 100 times faster than the R8. Love it!

Will 100% need turbos though. Hit the gas a few times and waited for the power to pour on... Still waiting haha.

Congrats on your new purchase and enjoy it in good health, I completely agree with your brief description and comparison with the R8 but you must be a hell of a driver to bee needing more power in a 570.

Congrats bro!! You are going to love it! If you feel your teeth chatter a little and the tranny is about fall out underneath you when you shift in Corsa mode at 8K RPMS, don't worry, it's normal! :icon_mrgreen:

Haha yeah. As soon as I pulled out I went right to Corsa mode. My wife asked if the car broke already on the first shift haha.

It's not slow by any means but the last car I drove had close to 800 wheel.

Ok so I have been daily driving the car and it is different in so many ways than the R8. Not saying better, just different.

The 570 is obviously faster than the R8 no question but honestly what is the difference, the R8 is plenty fast enough. The 570 really feels like you are driving around a race car. It has no sound proofing material, the doors are carbon fiber, you feel everything on the road (bumpy ride). The 570 really is just all about driving period. It almost feels like you are firing up an aircraft and you have to manually turn on your lights and everything. The seat is just a carbon fiber shell...Now I only drive 3.5 miles to work so I could careless about the creature comforts. I can honestly say though if I was going to be driving 45 minutes to work or was planning to take road trips in a car the R8 is your car, not the 570. Even though I think I would enjoy the 570 in a sick way and put up with the stress of driving it. The R8 has a little more leg room for your left foot for some reason. My feet are almost touching the brake and gas at the same time so that takes getting use to. The instrument panel is about impossible to read on the 570 because it doesnt light up unless you have your lights on, the radio sucks, the back up camera is like 1960s tv resolution, the reverse button is on the far left side, the seats only move back and forwards, and ther are no arm rest.

As far as looks I actually love both cars. I think they both are drop dead sexy. The R8 is like a super classy sporty look where the 570 is more of a in your face look at me sexy.

I would honestly be happy with either car because they both have their pro's and con's. But to sum it up even after all that negative stuff I would take the 570 because you all know I am crazy There is something about the 570 that gets me. It is like nothing is important but the driver and the road. Who cares what speed you are going and who cares what is going on in the ****pit. Just you, the car, and the road.

To sum it all up the 570 doesnt even have the annoying warning beeping to put your seat belt on, I FREAKING LOVE IT! I do think the R8 plus will be a cross between a 570 and the R8. I think it will be a bad ass car. Would love to drive one.

• 4 weeks later...
I heard it Dustin! Sounds great!! Graham pointed out something funny-- both of my SL's wound up being twin-turboed! Weird.....

Only makes sense for you to just twin turbo one for yourself :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Dustin,

Were you able to get any VBox numbers comparing the SL to your old modded R8?

Yeah the 570 was about .3 to .4 seconds faster 0 to 60 and about .6 to .7 seconds faster 0 to 100

you know turbos have ruined you when you say things like:

about an lp570 :icon_super:

Haha I know it is sad. That is the problem with putting TT on one of these cars.... Nothing else will ever satisfy you.

• 3 weeks later...
Haha I know it is sad. That is the problem with putting TT on one of these cars.... Nothing else will ever satisfy you.

My apologies for resurrecting an older thread, but I thought this would be better than starting a new thread with the exact same purpose/title.

I'm looking to purchase a white LP570 (not Performante) in mid-late August or September. Does anyone know of one currently for sale or potentially for sale, other than Cody's old TT? That's an incredible ride but a bit much for me at the moment.

My apologies for resurrecting an older thread, but I thought this would be better than starting a new thread with the exact same purpose/title.

I'm looking to purchase a white LP570 (not Performante) in mid-late August or September. Does anyone know of one currently for sale or potentially for sale, other than Cody's old TT? That's an incredible ride but a bit much for me at the moment.

Good luck on tracking down your Moby Dick. ;)

I haven't seen any and I've been looking since March.

Good luck on tracking down your Moby Dick. ;)

The license plate "MOBYDCK" might be in order if I actually find one... The other option is "UNICORN," but that'd give off totally the wrong vibe.

I haven't seen any and I've been looking since March.

I've been watching sales since around last September, and the last white one I saw was in February I believe. Ed Bolian (Lambo ATL) thinks he might be able to track one down, and I plan to call Brian at Exotic Car Search.

The license plate "MOBYDCK" might be in order if I actually find one... The other option is "UNICORN," but that'd give off totally the wrong vibe.

I've been watching sales since around last September, and the last white one I saw was in February I believe. Ed Bolian (Lambo ATL) thinks he might be able to track one down, and I plan to call Brian at Exotic Car Search.

White is very rare. Most have been TT.

White is very rare. Most have been TT.

This is true. According to Ed, there are around 15 white 2011 LP570's in the U.S. Of those 15, I know 5 have turbos, although that number could be slightly higher. That leaves at most 10 for me to find, so I know the odds are pretty low.

My second choices are a white 2008 (I've tracked one down that's not currently for sale but would be for the right price) or a black 2011, as you chose.

Are there any LP members that have non-TT white LP570's?

This is true. According to Ed, there are around 15 white 2011 LP570's in the U.S. Of those 15, I know 5 have turbos, although that number could be slightly higher. That leaves at most 10 for me to find, so I know the odds are pretty low.

My second choices are a white 2008 (I've tracked one down that's not currently for sale but would be for the right price) or a black 2011, as you chose.

Are there any LP members that have non-TT white LP570's?

Ed has a white 2008 he can link you up with. The price is crazy but it is nice car. Shoot me a PM for details.