Video: McLaren MP4-12C 0-60 in 2.8 seconds on the street

FikseSTS

I don't know how the McLaren does this so easily....

my GT-R would have to come out so hard to get 0-60 in 2.7-2.8 even with AWD and even then it was hit or miss as to if it would spin...

I don't know how the McLaren does this so easily....

my GT-R would have to come out so hard to get 0-60 in 2.7-2.8 even with AWD and even then it was hit or miss as to if it would spin...

Impressive ! Reason it comes out so hard is weight and motor on top of tires.

Hydraulic suspension probably helps a bit too, add on top of that McLaren's electronics and it's a ridiculously impressive package

agree! you cant beat the 12c!

we had one at homestead on saturday that was tearing up 458's, GTR's, GT3's etc....

I had my McLaren Spider out at a runway event in New York yesterday and I probably made about 15 passes throughout the course of the day. Although they were not timed passes, I was amazed at how consistent the car was from one pass to another. After one pass to heat up the tires, the launches were perfect, every single time. Although there were some monster GT-R's there that were way quicker, in many cases the McLaren got the jump on the GT-Rs out of the hole, which is very impressive for a RWD on stock rubber. I just think the car has a very advanced launch control, combined with linear power delivery.

any MP4 vs Aventador runs?

I had my McLaren Spider out at a runway event in New York yesterday and I probably made about 15 passes throughout the course of the day. Although they were not timed passes, I was amazed at how consistent the car was from one pass to another. After one pass to heat up the tires, the launches were perfect, every single time. Although there were some monster GT-R's there that were way quicker, in many cases the McLaren got the jump on the GT-Rs out of the hole, which is very impressive for a RWD on stock rubber. I just think the car has a very advanced launch control, combined with linear power delivery.

Here is one of your runs: