GTR Racing on the Runway

Turbo50Mike

Dude the shifts and the way the car pulls is amazing, I realized Ray's turbo's take longer to spool that's why you're beating him to the 1/4.

Nice Kill's, Mike. Was there anything quicker out there that day?

The GT-R's were unstoppable yesterday, Mike, Ray, and Josh were wiping the floor with everyone.

I had a chance to take Ray's car down the 1/4, just amazing the way that car puts the power down and shifts.

I think I saw the Aventador beating one of the GTRs, might have been a blue one. Not sure if stock or not.

Aventador launching hard is really an amazing thing to see, never gets old!

I think I saw the Aventador beating one of the GTRs, might have been a blue one. Not sure if stock or not.

Aventador launching hard is really an amazing thing to see, never gets old!

The Aventador lined up against a McLaren coupe once or twice and the McLaren got smoked both times, although I don't think the driver used launch control either time. I kept trying to line up with the Aventador, but we weren't able to make it happen.

The Aventador lined up against a McLaren coupe once or twice and the McLaren got smoked both times, although I don't think the driver used launch control either time. I kept trying to line up with the Aventador, but we weren't able to make it happen.

Yeah, it was Ludmilla. She didn't use LC.

Mike's car is ridiculous. I went for a run with him and filmed it. I'll try to post it in a little while.

I also went with Dino in the MP4, awesome car! I filmed that run against the GTR I will also post that.

I didn't know how to change the video size

Sorry for the shaking, was trying to keep my hat on lol

Nice Kill's, Mike. Was there anything quicker out there that day?

Ray's car has me covered on power...If it were a 1/2 mile I would be bus lengths behind him. I can just edge him out to the 1/4 mile if everything goes *perfect* for me...

There was an SSC Aero there, but that car is not setup for the 1/4 mile. Neat looking car, though.

There was an SSC Aero there, but that car is not setup for the 1/4 mile. Neat looking car, though.

Were you guys measuring trap speeds? It would be interesting to see what that SSC was trapping compared to others.

The company sure claims some pretty stout #'s out of it.

Dino, I think it would've ended better if you launched. But I know you wanted to drive home lol

• 1 month later...