**100-150 (2.5's) in an Underground Racing Stage 1R Version

Thanks to Mark for choosing Underground Racing to twin turbo yet another one of his Gallardos. This is a stage 1R that makes 1550 whp. This TT Lamborghini has full helix billet 1-6 gears along with the Helix billet drop gears. Its also running a billet rear differential and Motec ECU with boost by gear.

100-150? Not sure where the interest in this particular span came from as it seems like a silly one to me. It doesn't show how well a street car can put power down, i.e., how well the car is set up, in my opinion. That's why the 60-130 is so popular as that's where most street races happen (60-130+). But we're game for any type of challenge, so just to satisfy some customers who were asking about the latest "record" we set out to see what a standard run of the mill R version would do while KC and I were conducting some final testing on the below customer's car. (Our Motec logs actually show much faster 100-150 times in our bigger power cars but we didn't have a vbox hooked up so they don't count. ). This 2.5 second 100-150 was on Nitto Invos, which don't come close to the traction that the R888s offer. This run also was not made with the full 1550, traction limited.;(

Not sure if we'll ever vbox this particular bracket again or not, but I suppose I can always take out a 2R with some decent tires next time. ;)

Mark2004TTGallardo-Maroon_01_zps73ef7c8d Mark2004TTGallardo-Maroon_05_zps43edd258 Mark2004TTGallardo-Maroon_02_zps5e15e426 Mark2004TTGallardo-Maroon_03_zpsc4220c02 Mark2004TTGallardo-Maroon_04_zps299119ed 2_58s20100-15020UGR20LamboTT_zpsa5061e5c

What a bully! Can't ever let anyone else be on top for more than a week....lol

Nice job, Kevin. I wonder what a high HP Gallardo can do with traction..

GL in 1/2 mile event this weekend.

What a bully! Can't ever let anyone else be on top for more than a week....lol

Nice job, Kevin. I wonder what a high HP Gallardo can do with traction..

GL in 1/2 mile event this weekend.

It can rip your face off. Literally right off.

It's definitely an egear in my opinoin from looking at the graph :)

What most people aren't realizing here, is that this car is setup for 60-130mph times and has to change to the next gear at 140mph according to the graph!!

If he didn't have to change a gear and could stay in it to 150mph + then it would be even faster!! :o

Awesome job and doesn't surprise me the least.

6 speed, I had to shift a bit slower due to tire spin which happened when I tried to power shift it.;( invos suck.

Well I was wrong....It appears YOU can shift as fast as a robotic egear can, lol. Keep up the driving!

Real quick observation....Because UGR has to shift around 140mph, look at the time it takes for them to get to 140mph.

UGR= 1.61 seconds

100-150mph= 2.58 seconds

Unnamed Texas company competitor who got a 2.61 second 100-150mph time without shifting..Time it took for them to get to 140mph

Unnamed company= 1.91 seconds

100-150mph=2.61 seconds

Then from 140-150mph UGR has to shift, and then pick boost back up in the next gear which slowed it down drastically. I wonder if it had a little more gear in it, it would go say 2.3X seconds on the same power probably.

GRAPH BELOW IS FROM UNNAMED TEXAS COMPANY COMPETITOR

DPTT_RS1___2.61_100_150mph.jpg

1034912[/url]']

Well I was wrong....It appears YOU can shift as fast as a robotic egear can, lol. Keep up the driving!

The fastest Gallardo without quick shift, shifts at .22. I shift at .16 to .19 normally, unless I miss which seems to happen at the wrong time lately, lol

The fastest Gallardo without quick shift, shifts at .22. I shift at .16 to .19 normally, unless I miss which seems to happen at the wrong time lately, lol

Do you normally powershift?

All this power shifting, picking up boost and stuff, I know nothing about :eusa_wall: damn u automatic

And to think I be having fun playing with the paddle shifters in sports mode in my E550 lmao, :crybaby2:

Beautiful build and car color. I had a Rosso Metis color Gallardo and loved it! What color is this one...looks similar...

Houston 1/2 mile event is tomorrow and I know Kevin was planning on going, but I am not sure if the event is cancelled due to bad weather or not.

I've never seen this color Gallardo before but I'm in love, it's beautiful. And guys if Kevin is power shifting the car he doesn't have to pick boost back up, the boost is staying pegged since he is not letting off the gas, aside from the slow shift mentioned. That would explain the 60-140 time being so ridiculously fast. Beautiful build as always.

I've never seen this color Gallardo before but I'm in love, it's beautiful. And guys if Kevin is power shifting the car he doesn't have to pick boost back up, the boost is staying pegged since he is not letting off the gas, aside from the slow shift mentioned. That would explain the 60-140 time being so ridiculously fast. Beautiful build as always.

I wouldnt really agree the statement "with it not loosing boost because he is not letting off the gas", the boost doesnt get built from hitting the gas, it comes from loading the motor, when you press the clutch in your "unloading" the motor, obviously the faster you get into the next gear the less time the motor is "unloaded" and not maintaining boost.

I wouldnt really agree the statement "with it not loosing boost because he is not letting off the gas", the boost doesnt get built from hitting the gas, it comes from loading the motor, when you press the clutch in your "unloading" the motor, obviously the faster you get into the next gear the less time the motor is "unloaded" and not maintaining boost.

I understand how it works I've just talked with guys over the years who have used powershifting to minimize the effect a great deal. Granted seeing a log on the boost between shifts would have been helpful.