• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice kris!

Thanks!

It sounds...just...insane.. I can't think of a word to describe it. Have fun with it!

Thank you!

Brother.... Saw the video and it sounds insane..... Love the flames! Congrats.... Excellent choice!! :icon_thumleft: :monkeyleft:

Thanks!!!

Sounds awesome, well done

Only question is it too loud? How loud on quiet mode?

The silent mode is very stealth. It makes less noise than stock.

• 3 weeks later...
i got this pic of the ANSA exahust for the aventador

Does it come with ear plugs? :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen:

That looks great!

I think there are a lot of quality exhaust system options for the Aventador. I highly recommend straight / racing / test pipes. The cats are the culprit. You can't get any massive improvement until they are replaced with proper pipes.

While I cannot imagine anything besting the Power Craft system I have installed for what I like, there is a reason why ice cream comes in different flavors. The Power Craft nails the crazy high pitched insane F1 sounds. If you like a more throaty sound, Larini would be better. But only with test pipes. There is a reason why all the manufacturer's videos and sound samples are done with test pipes. The test pipes are an absolute must if you really want the car to sound as crazy as it looks.

I look forward to hearing clips of this ANSA system! :icon_thumleft:

Does it come with ear plugs? :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen:

i have a video of it here and it looks like it is not so loud i thought ...

• 2 months later...

Today I installe OEM exh software and Im very disappointed I also will get a exh system.

Maybe I will wait fro Akrapovic to sell a kit for the Aventador or order Novitec with ceramic coating,I also feel OEM exhaust limits the power of the car.

I will like to go decat but the smell of the gases suck,any decay owners that can give me his opinion ?

Today I installe OEM exh software and Im very disappointed I also will get a exh system.

Maybe I will wait fro Akrapovic to sell a kit for the Aventador or order Novitec with ceramic coating,I also feel OEM exhaust limits the power of the car.

I will like to go decat but the smell of the gases suck,any decay owners that can give me his opinion ?

curious to know, what did you not like about the exhaust software update?

this is drmac's verde roadster, it has the exhaust software update: (exhaust sound starts at 1:22)

i think it sounds pretty good, i was surprised to hear that its just the exhaust software upgrade, was more than sure it was the LNB exhaust.

if you want a full out F1 sound with flames then you may want to look into capristo. having expierence with a really loud exhaust (no cats) it gets old quick if you daily drive the car

I agree.

Which ever system you go with, make sure you do a full system with test pipes.

I ordered Capristo and I didn't ordered the test pipes because I hate the smell of smog.

Apart of the extra db level the performance really goes up with the test pipes?

I ordered Capristo and I didn't ordered the test pipes because I hate the smell of smog.

Apart of the extra db level the performance really goes up with the test pipes?

I drove a stock Aventador recently and it feels much slower than my car with the straight pipes and tune.

Smell isn't bad. I highly recommend doing straight pipes if you have a good tech to do the cat removal and install. It is much better in every way.

If you decide to only change the exhaust I hope it achieves the sound you're looking for. It won't get much louder without straight pipes.

I drove a stock Aventador recently and it feels much slower than my car with the straight pipes and tune.

Smell isn't bad. I highly recommend doing straight pipes if you have a good tech to do the cat removal and install. It is much better in every way.

If you decide to only change the exhaust I hope it achieves the sound you're looking for. It won't get much louder without straight pipes.

Kris, who did your install?

What tune did you use.?

Sound is insane!!!

I didn't ordered the test pipes because I don't like the smell of decat cars...

Installation was simple the mayor problem is to remove the rear facia.