Ferrari Fag Sightings!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad that I was able to contribute to this thread - ha ha ha See post 228 (I am the one on the right) - I love the photo. I have it on my self in my office. Don't let my wife see that photo in this thread "ferrari fags" then she would want to know why I am always going to these car events - ha ha ha

I have a ton of Ferrari Gear that any of you are more then welcome to wear so you can be in this tread as well.

Guest skokos
I am glad that I was able to contribute to this thread - ha ha ha See post 228 (I am the one on the right) - I love the photo. I have it on my self in my office. Don't let my wife see that photo in this thread "ferrari fags" then she would want to know why I am always going to these car events - ha ha ha

I have a ton of Ferrari Gear that any of you are more then welcome to wear so you can be in this tread as well.

hahaha ship it all to me and we will use it for some sort of sacrificial burning!!

hahaha ship it all to me and we will use it for some sort of sacrificial burning!!

If I sent the clothes to you, than I would half to replace more than half of my closet. I don't know what happened, once I got the car I started buying all kinds of Ferrari gear. Kind-a-like mcdonalds to kids.

Anyway; there is still nothing like having a ferrari and I would NOT trade it for any car. HOWEVER I am planning on getting a Lambo to add to the toybox. They are just AMAZING cars,

I would say that MOST of the guys that I met that own Lambo's are real assh. . . . NOT all. That was one of the reasons that I ended up with a ferrari for my first exotic car.

Lately, I have met the guys from South Florida Toys and all their friends and everyone is very cool. I participated in the run in south florida and heard there were photo's from the run on the forum. And a buddy told me there was a thread "Ferrari Fags" and sure enough there is. SAD, very SAD

:lol: :eusa_dance:

I just wanted to express that I think this is a fuc$ed up thread and shoud be removed. I was karting last night with a couple of ferrari fags (as you would call them) and a couple of lambo guys (noticed I did not call them any names). And we laughed about it.

I think that it is bull$hit and separates the groups, In south florida we are having more and more events with all exotics and it is a real shame that this is here. If I found someone (probably does not own a lambo) that posted something on the thread and I met them in person, it would make for a real interesting afternoon. There would be some furniture moving around here. - ha ha ha

I would appreciate if the moderators of this forum would CLOSE and ELIMINATE this THREAD. Can't we just all get along.

I just wanted to express that I think this is a fuc$ed up thread and shoud be removed. I was karting last night with a couple of ferrari fags (as you would call them) and a couple of lambo guys (noticed I did not call them any names). And we laughed about it.

I think that it is bull$hit and separates the groups, In south florida we are having more and more events with all exotics and it is a real shame that this is here. If I found someone (probably does not own a lambo) that posted something on the thread and I met them in person, it would make for a real interesting afternoon. There would be some furniture moving around here. - ha ha ha

I would appreciate if the moderators of this forum would CLOSE and ELIMINATE this THREAD. Can't we just all get along.

I think the South Fla guys have really gotten over this whole which marque is better, which car is cooler, which is better around the track, which is faster, that has separated the owners from hanging out in the past. I have had a great time hanging out with you and Fred in previous events, and have nothing bad to say about any of the F-car guys in all of our events. All have been respectful, and drive just as well as everyone else. I know that we (the South Florida guys), are over it. Many f-car owners, and lambo owners, own both cars these days which makes it impossible to criticize them anyways! :icon_mrgreen: Again, I am not an owner, but have seen this in person in the last 3 South Florida events. The only one I don't get along with is Martin, for obvious reasons. :shock: :lol2:

Fag.

ihb_magnet_youranger_b.jpg

Hi Robert welcome to Lambo Power.I think you should lighten up a little. I think you will find many of us here love all kinds of cars not just Lambo's. I have a Ferrari hat I where from time to time. If I was spotted and put here I would just laugh my ass off. If you have ever been to Monterey you will see a clear difference between owners. Not all but some. This thread is dedicated to pointing out the differences. I think you will have a lot more fun here if you laugh with us and maybe a little at yourself. Does coming here on a Lambo forum and bitching about its content make you a fag? Lighten up and enjoy the ride.

Guest skokos

pretty sure i erased the picture of you because you thought it "wasnt a good picture of you". why are you still here?? GTFO

pretty sure i erased the picture of you because you thought it "wasnt a good picture of you". why are you still here?? GTFO

Rob,

Please put the picture back up.. I want a face to go with the WHINE.. LOL

Guest skokos

Not sure i can find it again but this is pretty close! this will have to hold you over until i find it wayfunny.jpg

Guest skokos
I think that it is bull$hit and separates the groups

Thats the whole point....ferrari drivers are donkey cart shifting duche bags and lambo guys arent.......i dont blame them for not wanting to be associated

easy girls - just chillin. I am in the process of looking for a green murci and then will install 20" wheels (green lips and black centers), sick fu$king exhaust, blah blah blah; so I am getting used to the attitude and will be a ferrari fag and a (what). But soon will be able to wear both badges. I will get a shirt made up with both logo's.

Thanks for removing the photo - seriously It was a terrible photo, I am much much better looking in person - ha ha ha

I am in the process of looking for a green murci and then will install 20" wheels

you may want to rethink that mod on the Murci.

And Ferrari owners cant help themselves

post-9296-1191705336_thumb.jpg

hahaha....this is a funny one. Good guy.

Are those Ferrari socks? :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get the whole sitting by your car at the car show thing. I know people are there for a long time, and I have taken the race boats to shows, but it's...weird. I don't know, it just feels very uncomfortable to look at a car with someone staring at you. I realize with Exotics that you don't want somebody messing with them, but if you're just "around" the car without sitting right there, that might be good enough...