Roadsters getting delivered already?

Pappyslambo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!! Seeing as we are both in Ohio I hope I can see this in person at some point!

Sounds great ..

Stunning! I see you ordered the CF exterior package! Makes the car even better looking! Congrats!

Yeah I did . All options except the seat carbon option

i am confused if the dealers cant release the cars from the dealer ship how is tyga or who ever driving it around is it a demo car

Maybe the dealer let him do a "test drive" over night? Which dealer gave him the car anyways?

i am confused if the dealers cant release the cars from the dealer ship how is tyga or who ever driving it around is it a demo car

Probably. I think there's a time limit. Sometimes dealers and manufacturers allow celebrities to drive cars to help create buzz or promote the brand. In this case, I don't think Tyga is doing Lambo any favors.

drmac: Awesome choice in color combo!!!

Probably. I think there's a time limit. Sometimes dealers and manufacturers allow celebrities to drive cars to help create buzz or promote the brand. In this case, I don't think Tyga is doing Lambo any favors.

Has he ever? :lol2:

• 1 month later...
Almost 700 grand for a new Lamborghini. Insane. I remember in 2000 looking at the window sticker of a 6.0 sitting on a showroom floor for $249k thinking how crazy that was.

I used to hang out at Exotic Imports with Fred Pink the GM at the time and talk about the pricing. He couldn't believe how many cars they sold then at that pricing. I can't believe how many Aventador's have sold at the pricing they are giong for.

Crazy