Opinion on this mod?

alpha6164

I just had full call clear bra install and the guys also do wraps and sent me a photoshop of this as a suggestion. Basically either Matt black or gloss wrap in the areas in the pic. And for some reason I kind of like it as it kind of accentuates some

Of the lines of front bumper and the depth of the side scoops. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts ? They said it would obviously look even better with tighter lines the guys just did this in a couple of min in photoshop just to show possibility.

null_zpsb2e10995.jpg

Its crazy how we all think alike. :) I saw it and thought 'oh cool side sills look really good, maybe I should do that' and then I saw the facia, and thought 'well im glad he took the hit to figure that it doesnt look'

Its crazy how we all think alike. :) I saw it and thought 'oh cool side sills look really good, maybe I should do that' and then I saw the facia, and thought 'well im glad he took the hit to figure that it doesnt look'

I didnt take a hit :) You realize i mentioned this is just photoshopped ?

No. Both look like shit!

I'm with Raj. Not feeling that at all. Maybe it would look better from a different angle. Having said that, if you think it might look good then you should try it. Probably not expensive and easy to remove if you don't like it.

The side scoops don't look bad, but I would prefer the stock look. I guess it comes down to how much you want to try to "freshen up" your own car.

I didnt take a hit :) You realize i mentioned this is just photoshopped ?

I should try reading..... seriously I completely skipped over that.. my bad.... Phewww... I feel better about giving my feedback because you didnt actually do it.

:)

I like it.

I think it's best move this side of changing the nose.

I don't care for the front end on early Murcielago, not since seeing the 640 and of-course - the 670.