Prayers for my friends...

MHaynes772

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chum of mine passed away on Thursday aged 50 from lung cancer. He wasn't so lucky. He was give between 12-18 months at diagnosis, and unfortunately it was spot on.

Sorry for you loss.

• 11 months later...
Im sad to report that today, my friends learned their baby boy has relapsed with the AML Leukemia. Continued prayers are appreciated.

fcuk man, almost a year to the day. Best of luck, little guy can beat this!

Im sad to report that today, my friends learned their baby boy has relapsed with the AML Leukemia. Continued prayers are appreciated.

Sorry to hear. AML sucks.

are they seeing anyone at city of hope or sloane kettering ? city of hope has some amazing advances in the last year

will be happy to donate

i lost my father in nov to aml

• 1 year later...

Hey guys,

Unfortunately with my friends son, he has relapsed for the 4th time at 3 years old. They were told yesterday they need to move to NC for his radiation treatments and they're still waiting to hear if insurance will cover it. They're trying to raise $50,000 to cover their expenses in both Mississippi and NC while they're gone and cannot work. Anything you can give, whether it be money, or just your thoughts and prayers, would be greatly appreciated. The kid is a freaking fighter and his parents are the most positive sweetest people ever. I just feel hopeless in trying to help and I'm trying everything possible way I can. Thanks!!

https://www.youcaring.com/ryan-lasource-536818

• 2 months later...

I am saddened to report that at 11:39am EST today, Ryan passed away. I am absolutely heartbroken. Cancer has stricken my life personally, and with many many members of my family. And now, it has taken a child of my best friends. The heartbreak is unbelievable for me, so I cannot imagine what it is for my friends Austin and Lauren.

Their youcaring link is still active to help cover the enormous medical bills they've been accumulating. If you feel you would like to give, that would be amazing. If not, please just keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers, as Im sure the times ahead for them will be harder than the last 3 years they have endured.

https://www.facebook.com/RyanLaSource/

https://www.youcaring.com/ryan-lasource-536818

post-5348-1464996216_thumb.jpg

Sorry for your friend's loss and may little Ryan rest in peace ): cancer is pure evil.

Two days ago I've lost a friend to cancer, mid 40's, I can't not describe what his family is going through at the moment.

There are no words. I pray for their peace and understanding at this time and that they find strength in each other. Loosing a child is the worst thing a couple can experience and it will either destroy them or transform them into the strongest couple you have ever met. They have a very long and difficult journey ahead of them as they learn to live their lives again without the laser focus on trying to save their sons life.

My heart truly breaks for them.

With two young boys myself, I can't imagine anything worse.

Things like this remind me exactly why I tossed organized religion in the garbage bin.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all your well wishes.

So sorry to hear about your friend Fortis. 😔

So, I'm looking for some ideas to raise money for them. With the line of work that I'm in, I'm thinking of getting as many country artist to sign a guitar as possible and auctioning it off and 100% of the proceeds will go straight to them.

Their medical bills will be enormous so I'm trying to help any and every way possible. He was in ICU for 21 days and something like 15 doctors on staff for him at Duke. I believe he was there a total of 80 days. The last thing they should have to worry about is medical bills after burying their son.

Any and all ideas welcome!!