Holy shit. Tony Soprano is sleeping with the fishes.

Roman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder what the real story is.. drug addiction, smoker, bad diet, overweight, etc...

he just seemed so young to die like this, unless it was hereditary.

Mob boss dying in Italy? Of a heart attack? Get the fuk outa here.

.. drug addiction, smoker, bad diet, overweight, etc...

I never understood the fat people with a Coke addiction thing....Seems like an oxymoron no?

Loved the Soprano's was definitely one of my favorite shows of all time. He will truly be missed! RIP

RIP. I loved watching Sopranos and always hoped for a movie. He was a great actor.

Nurse Jackie (Showtime) comes close IMHO in terms of plot writing, acting, plot and character development. I'm hooked. At first I wondered if I'd alway think of Edie Falco as Carmela. Not the case.

Sopranos was the reason we got HBO. Nurse Jackie is the reason we got Showtime.

Sometimes I can't watch the graphic ER scenes which seem far worse than anything on Sopranos.

i wonder what the real story is.. drug addiction, smoker, bad diet, overweight, etc...

Well... He was definitely overweight... And in a real bad way...

Does anybody remember the last season of the Sopranos, where he seemed to be trying to catch his breath a lot? And in scenes where he was just sitting there, talking? He'd say a line... Pause... Catch his breath, and struggle through the next line? I remember back then thinking "fcuk... He's got CHF. It looks like he could keel over at any minute."

I dont know if he was a smoker... But if he was, thats a double whammy.

Weight may not have been the only thing, but he was large...I'm pretty sure his weight was similar to my own, but I wasn't as bad as he was...so I'm guessing even though 51 can be considered young...51 and 270lbs is pretty much the definition of morbidly obese.

I never understood the fat people with a Coke addiction thing....Seems like an oxymoron no?

Binge on coke and booze (really you do the coke just so you can drink more), crash, binge on food, feel lethargic start binging on coke again. I used to have a neighbor who would go thru this, fun guy to party with right up until he would crash then it was get the fcuk outta his way.

Probably a combination of everything and I don't suppose the coke habit he supposedly had helped his cause. A real shame, RIP.

There are old guys and there are fat guys. There aren't many old fat guys. Take care of yourself people. RIP

Man, I remember watching that last episode and being all nerved up on what was going to happen. The music made it that much more intense. And then...... It went Black!! I was like, WTF is going on with this F'n piece of shit TV/ cable box.

Man, I remember watching that last episode and being all nerved up on what was going to happen. The music made it that much more intense. And then...... It went Black!! I was like, WTF is going on with this F'n piece of shit TV/ cable box.

ME TOO!!!! Almost threw the tv out the window!

I am going to upset you lot now.

I have not watched Sopranos.

I have not watched all of the first Godfather film let alone the series.

And Rocky...

And Rocky...

if we're doing confessions, I have never seen Star Wars.

And Rocky...

Have you seen Coronatation Street or Benny Hill?

if we're doing confessions, I have never seen Star Wars.

me neither. nor star trek, harry potter, lord of the rings, avatar, etc... terminator is as sci-fi is i go

What the fcuk? :shock:

We came to America in 1981 barely speaking English, from Iran during the revolution. There was no way in hell my dad was going to pay money to see anything with the word "war" in it. Lol.

2 days after your husband dies... you go to BLOOMINGDALES! WTF... Just trying to fathom how if a spouse dies, there would be anything important enough at the mall for you to need to go to.. Hope he had a prenup and bitch gets shit.

0621_npg_deborah_lin_shopping_3.jpg

2 days after your husband dies... you go to BLOOMINGDALES! WTF... Just trying to fathom how if a spouse dies, there would be anything important enough at the mall for you to need to go to.. Hope he had a prenup and bitch gets shit.

Was going to post the same thing, ridiculous. Bitch

:iamwithstupid: Ridiculous!