LP570 Super G owners

RIPPERTT

Looking for some feedback please.

How long have you owned it?

In the time of ownership what are you favorite things about the car?

Any dislikes? (cannot imagine there exist any)

Lets see em

Post up some pics

Looking for some feedback please.

How long have you owned it?

In the time of ownership what are you favorite things about the car?

Any dislikes? (cannot imagine there exist any)

Lets see em

Post up some pics

Some complain of the harsh ride at times, but not enough to dissuade them from driving or buying it again.

Some complain of the harsh ride at times, but not enough to dissuade them from driving or buying it again.

Very good.

Bet an aftermarket set of coilovers would fix that problem. Penskes on my 04 softened it up really nicely

Very good.

Bet an aftermarket set of coilovers would fix that problem. Penskes on my 04 softened it up really nicely

Also depending on height, i believe some have gotten aftermarket lower seat rails to accommodate if they do track driving and have to wear a helmet.

I wouldnt say harsh ride. You just feel every bump in the road. Think my clk63 black series was worse. Had my car since late February. Honestly no dislikes at all. Love the car. Does everything great and is relatively easy to drive. Enough rawness to remind you that you are driving a lambo but not too much to annoy you. Do I wish it had a cupholder and armrest on the doors.... yes. But oh well. Is what it is.

I wouldnt say harsh ride. You just feel every bump in the road. Think my clk63 black series was worse. Had my car since late February. Honestly no dislikes at all. Love the car. Does everything great and is relatively easy to drive. Enough rawness to remind you that you are driving a lambo but not too much to annoy you. Do I wish it had a cupholder and armrest on the doors.... yes. But oh well. Is what it is.

I've heard borderline horror stories about the Black Series ride quality. Like filling dropping out caliber :lol2:

I've heard borderline horror stories about the Black Series ride quality. Like filling dropping out caliber :lol2:

Having ridden and driven all of KMR's cars (including driving his Black Series from NC all the way back to Ohio for him) i can confirm that the ride is obscenely stiff. Its great for the highway, but you hit any rough roads and the only thing saving you from needing a spinal realignment is the over the top obscenely side bolstered seats it had in it which kept your spine perfectly aligned....

The SL is stiff, but the only time i really noticed driving his was driving it slowly over a rough bumpy patch of road. Otherwise I found it quite enjoyable with a lot of good feedback from the road.

Going on 3 years now, I absolutely love it, the suspension is very hard, the seat has less cushioning than a park bench but that's what I love about it, recently I installed a Capristo but I think I've made a mistake, the car is unbearably loud at times, I also installed a set of KW shock absorbers which I kind of regret, firstly the guy I bought it from, LP member, sold it to me as having a lift kit just to find out that it wasn't true when the car was pulled in pieces ready for the instal, I opted to go ahead at that point but I lost the lift in the process, the other thing I don't like about the KW the helper springs make the ride quite soft at low speed, OEM suspension has a better feel at low speed but KW is slightly better at high speed.Fortunately those "issues" can be quickly solved by returning the car to original spec therefore I guess I can say for me the 570 is the perfect car as it comes out of the box and I would change nothing about it!

Raw, bulletproof and lots of fun, definitely one of the best Lambos ever made :icon_thumleft:

Good post and info Fortis!

Raw ,Bulletproof and Fun ... Sounds like you are enjoying it :icon_thumleft:

Also depending on height, i believe some have gotten aftermarket lower seat rails to accommodate if they do track driving and have to wear a helmet.

Would love to know where from?

The seats do sit too high, even compared to stock 560

power seats. There is a single factory adjustment to raise the front of the seat which in essences reclines the seating position but its the overall height which i wish could be lowered.

They are not very comfortable either compared to other sport seats I had/have but they are tolerable.

I find the suspension pretty good given how stiff it is. The car does inspire

plenty of confidence. UGR has lowered both of mine and it worked out perfectly.

I think it is hands down the coolest car for the money.

There might be some "technically" newer/better cars

but NONE have the presence this car posses. The car draws

more attention and praise than every other car every time I take it to a car event.

Then ask me how well it responds to TT's :icon_mrgreen:

power seats. There is a single factory adjustment to raise the front of the seat which in essences reclines the seating position but its the overall height which i wish could be lowered.

They are not very comfortable either compared to other sport seats I had/have but they are tolerable.

more attention and praise than every other car every time I take it to a car event.

Asking.... Not that I cannot assume as being a former TT owner... Tell me your thoughts on it.

Didn't you start out as a bolt on ?

Check with the boys at SP Engineering. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Only drove one for a couple hours. I loved it but hubby found it very uncomfortable. He has a bad back, and the seat stiffness and position and the VERY stiff ride became uncomfortable for him after about 15 minutes.

I noticed it's much stiffer than our LP560 but it didn't bother me (and I rather enjoyed it).

I agree with all comments about the presence and the raw power. It was LOADS of fun and I would love to own one....

It would be an amazing track car. If you want to do regular "around town" driving or road trips, you'll have to decide where comfort lies within your priorities. The "health" of your back may also determine how much you enjoy the seats, and the ride.

Owned a 570TT and it was a phenomenal car. What killed it for me was the seats. They are horrendously uncomfortable. The Sesto Elemento seats, which were just pads stuck to the chassis, were more comfortable, lol.

Owned a 570TT and it was a phenomenal car. What killed it for me was the seats. They are horrendously uncomfortable. The Sesto Elemento seats, which were just pads stuck to the chassis, were more comfortable, lol.

Know of anyone putting aftermarket buckets in? Aside from G's SL project? Those all carbon seats looked incredible.

Aaron, are these the "sport" seats ? Do not know exactly what they are called. Carbon fiber backed correct?

See now I am ~ 5' 10" and I dont find the seats or the comfort bad at all. Actually feel like the help my posture. In my 06 G the seat position/angle caused me leg pains over time. Yes the sport seat.

DSC01441_zpsa592ba45.jpg

DSC01447_zps0bc67159.jpg

Aaron, are these the "sport" seats ? Do not know exactly what they are called. Carbon fiber backed correct?

I am not sure what they are called, but they are the same ones in the post pictured above. Most of the 570s have them.

Know of anyone putting aftermarket buckets in? Aside from G's SL project? Those all carbon seats looked incredible.

I never paid attention really. I think that if I was to get another 570 or Performante, I would want one with the 550/560 seats. I know there are some cars out there with them.

Those seats are so Bad Ass! !

Thanks for the replies guy's

Hey Jerry...why you leaving me hanging on text? I am waiting...lol

Text sent ! hahaha

When did you get of the car?