In LA: GT-R hits 90 year old man, keeps driving

filmstudent

the man died, police are looking for the driver of the GT-R

On April 27, 2013, about 5:10 a.m., 90-year old Korean male identified as Joo Yoon, a resident of Los Angeles, was crossing in an marked crosswalk on Virgil and 6th Street when he was fatally struck by a newer model Nissan GT-R (Gun Metal or dark grey), with 3" white racing strip from front fender to tail light section, or on both sides. The vehicle will have damage to the front bumper area and hood. A second vehicle of interest is a newer model possibly an Audi (Black or dark in color).

Suspect is described as a male Asian, about 25-Years-Old, black hair, brown eyes. His is about 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs about 180-190 pounds. The driver of the car did not remain at scene to render aid or to identify himself. Yoon was taken to a local hospital where he died a short time later.

Amazing how no one even tries to help the guy, to see if he is alive or not. People just drive on by or sit in there car at the light watching. :eusa_wall:

So many people in this world fcuking suck.

It is a shame all the way around. Imagine being 90 and how do you finally kick the bucket....by being run over by a car!

Amazing how no one even tries to help the guy, to see if he is alive or not. People just drive on by or sit in there car at the light watching. :eusa_wall:

It's fcuking sick! WTF is wrong with people!!!

That is insane. Even the guy that got out just appears to be casually walking over. I hope the driver gets some serious jail time and IMO I wish they could catch all the people that didn't stop and post their pictures for the world to see.

The comments on the vid is pretty much just as sickening. Victim was called idiot in some insensitive comments. I hope the guy is caught already. This seems to be a few months ago

The comments on the vid is pretty much just as sickening. Victim was called idiot in some insensitive comments. I hope the guy is caught already. This seems to be a few months ago

Well there is a reason you're not supposed to cross when its a red light. Accidents happen. Having said that people's actions are just sad.

Biker was wrong to cross at a red light. However, the little sense of urgency with everybody involved is quite sad. The GT-R driver was probably drunk, so even if it's not his fault, he's still guilty of driving under the influence and involved in an accident.

The comments on the vid is pretty much just as sickening. Victim was called idiot in some insensitive comments.

While i agree that its insensitive, and i totally and understand what you're saying, but what else would you call someone who just decides to cross traffic on a red light? im not defending the driver leaving the scene, but the accident was really the cyclists fault.

Disturbing video. This happened 3 months ago and I am sure none of the witnesses knew the guy was dead, especially the guy who hit him. Its 5:00 am Saturday morning the driver of the GTR was probably fucked up and they see someone is tending to the victim so there is nothing else they could have done. I feel really bad for the victim but if the GTR would have stuck around they would have had a whole shit load of matters to tend with (if they were actually under the influence), DUI, manslaughter, jail time, civil liability, etc. I am sure they had no idea that video was around, it just takes 1 witness to say it was the GTR fault and they would be fucked!

Even if they were sober, who knows, maybe they still would have hit them.

It disgust me how the other cars were driving around the body after he is on the ground.

So sad and so true