Adam Corolla on the Aventador

serie1926

I will never understand this Adam Corolla guy.

He is a car guy..has a nice orange 1970 Lamborghini Miura...amongst others...

I like Adam but I shall keep my thoughts to myself. That poor bumper. He also needs to learn how to plant his foot and stop that bucking nonsense. That is not how the car drives.

Adam's a great asset to the automotive community and I thought this review was very positive and informative. If you look at his collection, he doesn't drive many semi-automatic cars so the uneasy driving in this review is understandable.

Sorry, horrible video. Carolla may have a few cars in his collection, like a Miura he doesn't even drive, but I could plant my wife in the driver seat of that Aventador and she would drive smoother and would also know not to take that bump in the way Carolla did. He obviously has driven that road many times before and knows the dip. Video would of been soo much better if the owner had slapped the shit out of him, and asked if he had ever really driven a car before.

Sorry, horrible video. Carolla may have a few cars in his collection, like a Miura he doesn't even drive, but I could plant my wife in the driver seat of that Aventador and she would drive smoother and would also know not to take that bump in the way Carolla did. He obviously has driven that road many times before and knows the dip. Video would of been soo much better if the owner had slapped the shit out of him, and asked if he had ever really driven a car before.

:iamwithstupid:

Not much of a review. Those cameras did nothing to capture the sound. Still, he seemed to enjoy it, as evidenced by the grin on his face. As for scraping the bumper: We've all done that in our sports cars whether we want to admit it or not. ;)

Like him or not he's an avid car guy and actually does a lot of vintage racing. I believe he won the Rolex Cup in Monterrey a couple years ago and has a pretty nice collection of cars.

Like him or not he's an avid car guy and actually does a lot of vintage racing. I believe he won the Rolex Cup in Monterrey a couple years ago and has a pretty nice collection of cars.

So then he should stick to reviewing his own cars, and not fcuking up other peoples. When have you seen Jay Leno do that to someones car?

So then he should stick to reviewing his own cars, and not fcuking up other peoples. When have you seen Jay Leno do that to someones car?

Ironically, I believe Leno broke one of Adam's cars (older ferrari I believe) he was reviewing. :lol2:

So lets film a LP cut of the film where there is first one minute of mr. Carolla jerking around and scratching somebody else's lambo's underside, and then ten minutes of viewers of original video giving general caning to said mr. Carolla.

Ironically, I believe Leno broke one of Adam's cars (older ferrari I believe) he was reviewing. :lol2:

No, Corolla's guys forgot to gas it up before filming.

If the car broke, I wouldnt blame Corolla if he were driving like a normal auto enthusiast would drive. Watching anyone jumping on the gas back and forth causing a car to buck back and forth adds more reasoning to the fact that Corolla has no business reviewing cars..

No, Corolla's guys forgot to gas it up before filming.

I think there was also something related to the speedo or tach, etc. I dunno, some fairly minute part, but yeah they ran out of gas too. :lol2:

There are two kinds of supercar owners...those with scraped front lips, and those who lie about it... :)

Carolla is a tool. He can't drive. He isn't funny. And people idolize him? What gives?

Say what you will, but I don't think "can't drive" is anywhere in his description. He botched this one but he's quite a decent racer.

Say what you will, but I don't think "can't drive" is anywhere in his description. He botched this one but he's quite a decent racer.

Maybe he needs to stick to driving 70hp Datsun B210s..