LP2000-2 SVTT Heads West!

D.Wiggs

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MC12 is owned by Beverly Hills Motoring. We have it tuned on low boost, 91 Octane so it's 'only' making about 1200rwhp. Even with 5lb. Springs we couldn't make less than 1000! LOL

Great shot at Quail!

Why is this the first time LP is hearing about this or did I miss the thread!

A lot of people who are members have known and seen things for months, just didn't feel the need to post anything. I knew eventually other people would do it for me. It's fun seeing what the douchebags come up with when they have no idea what's going on.

Wait, you plaster yourself to every corner of the internet with your 2k hp lambo, dont get jackshit done for two years, complete the car without saying a fuckin thing and everyone ELSE is the douchebag?

Thanks man! The Uber Rose is even better in person!

Yea it is. I saw you and Em at the Hilton on Sunday but by the time I parked you were gone.

Great shot at Quail!

I would have introduced myself, but I had no idea where you were...perhaps next time :icon_thumleft:

Yea it is. I saw you and Em at the Hilton on Sunday but by the time I parked you were gone.

Damn! I was looking for you throughout the weekend but never saw you.

I would have introduced myself, but I had no idea where you were...perhaps next time :icon_thumleft:

Definitely!

I can't find any videos of the car from the Stampede! Too bad you don't know anyone in the video business...

I think I know of someone but he is located in some buckeye state :(

Im told, by people who were there and saw the car, that it still has issues... Clutch problems, that you would show up late to every event in the car with an excuse, like oh it had a flat tire, and that out on the road it hardly looked like it had 1000hp... Just saying what Im hearing..

Im told, by people who were there and saw the car, that it still has issues... Clutch problems, that you would show up late to every event in the car with an excuse, like oh it had a flat tire, and that out on the road it hardly looked like it had 1000hp... Just saying what Im hearing..

It was late getting the Stampede due to a flat tire the night before. Came from Montclair where we were upgrading the firmware on the Motec. That version was not 100% but it was still plenty good enough. Did the entire Stampede and finished with our main group (458, 458 Speciale, 50th Coupe, 599, Novitec Avy, and 458 Spider x 2). Even got a couple runs to 196 on the GPS in.

Then was at Quail with all of the other entrants at 7am, so no excuses there.

And the only clutch issues would be it's got a racing clutch that is squeaky on engagement because it's not a sprung hub. Car was awesome overall!

Any videos? Would love to see or hear this thing in action.

Im hopeful that Andrew will have it when he collects the footage as it seemed like everyone and their mother had a cell phone or go pro out during the drive up but I have no footage as I was driving solo and had 3 hours to make up...which I did! :)

So after all this time, your first Stig outing to show the world... and you didnt video?

Or do any pulls, or dyno vids, or, or, or????

We stopped at 1200rwhp on 91 for now. Time to enjoy the car for the rest of the season!

Everyone who needed to see/drive the car did, everyone else is irrelevant to be honest.

We stopped at 1200rwhp on 91 for now. Time to enjoy the car for the rest of the season!

Good numbers-in for race gas!

Everyone who needed to see/drive the car did, everyone else is irrelevant to be honest.

Come on man, with as much as you claimed about this build and how it was going to set the world on fire, how can you now claim anyone outside of your inner circle is irrelevant?

Wouldn't it be the best form of advertising to show it belching fire, blow up dynos, and running with other wild cars?

Playing coy like this is what makes everyone doubt you and begin to question the legitimacy of what you have built.

If Pagani can put up, I don't think it's asking too much of you either. If you want to be taken seriously as one of the premier shops (outside of your personal circle) then you need to be a little more public with things.

(no disrespect meant, just how I see things from this side of the road)