Official Monterey pics and video thread

Destructo

I don't think I've ever seen a Countach in orange. Blue looks incredible (of course). And the Miura looks like the sexy European supermodel next to the big, powerful German girl with tight fitting French clothes.

My favorite photo from the trip, DrMac's awesome VI Roadster. I took this pic just south of Half Moon Bay on our way to the Ritz. Thanks to DrMac for the invitation to cruise with him after Monterey! I just got home but I'll post more pics tomorrow.

post-10945-1377232510_thumb.jpg

tannermesh, amazing pics! love your coverage, especially on the veneno and the italian stampede garage. were you there on thursday night?

millian740, that VE roadster is sinister and eye catching. one of the best A that i have seen.

whiteout, you should come next year. it's the best car show in the world. the best part is, it's not just a car show. it's a gathering of all car enthusiasts. you get to have fun with friends and meet new ones. the cars are the theme and people are the actors.

Awesome pictures everyone.

Kevin, the SV turned out great! When is it coming home? Can't wait to see it in person. I've always like Monterrey Blue. Congrats. Concorso is definitely on my to do list.

Awesome pictures everyone.

Kevin, the SV turned out great! When is it coming home? Can't wait to see it in person. I've always like Monterrey Blue. Congrats. Concorso is definitely on my to do list.

Eron, should be home 29 Sep. Doing the Danville Concour de Elegance 20/21 Sep, then the event at Vandenberg AFB the 28th, then coming home. Should be at Oct's C&C with the SV.

post-10721-1377301469_thumb.jpg

post-10721-1377301487_thumb.jpg

Orange CT, isn't Prova a kit car manufacturer?

Yes, there was a kit Countach maker called Prova, but "Prova" also means "test" or "experiment" in Italian.

The car is a genuine LP400 Periscopa, converted in the late 70's to LP400S spec, by Bob Wallace.

That's what I was thinking...

Replica,

post-25074-1377305054_thumb.jpg

Not a replica.

Here is the same car, prior to conversion to S look...

13228341_1.jpg

... and again in R/T in '89...

DSC00373.jpg

... and a couple more pics on the lawn...

ctp.jpg

scd_4323.jpg

Not a replica.

Here is the same car, prior to conversion to S look...

Ahhh, well thanks for the correction. There seemed to be too many hints at some funny business going on. Although, did they actually create a hole for that rear side light? I can't figure why, if so.

Ahhh, well thanks for the correction. There seemed to be too many hints at some funny business going on. Although, did they actually create a hole for that rear side light? I can't figure why, if so.

Countach brought into the US had to have front and rear side marker lights, to get cert'd by the DOT, and there were a couple different styles and placements used, according to who was importing the car. The flush mounted, in-body marker lights are less common than the on-body lights, but there are a few cars around with them...

5.jpg

CopyofDSC_0002.jpg

• 1 month later...
Your pic doesn't show the red eyes of the bull on the wrap. It was awesome.

image.jpg. I liked the veneno stripes on this car too.

Protective Film Solutions did the print and installed the wrap.

My creative company did the bull illustration of the bull and the design on that Gallardo.

Please do check my creative company out: www.thebatcomesouttonight.com

Also on FB: www.facebook.com/thebatcomesouttonight

My creative design company specialize in creating hand crafted unique custom illustrative design for car wraps.

So be sure to contact me for any unique design needs :D