560-2 Manual

sprite

the last of the gated shift. get yours now and stop complaining about how no one makes them any more lol... love everyone complaining but no one is buying them

the last of the gated shift. get yours now and stop complaining about how no one makes them any more lol... love everyone complaining but no one is buying them

6speed FTW

Looked at one of these a couple of weeks ago at Lambo Dallas. VERY nice package and great price for options offered. And what's not to like about a SL /550 blended lambo in white ?

Color - great

6-speed - great

CF spoiler - great

Seats - great

...and that's where it ends. No SL CF rear bonnet, no CF rear diffuser, no CF interior door panels, no 570 front bumper, 2wd not cool for ppl like me that want a fast car (1250+ whp). I almost bought the one at Dallas Lambo and am glad I didn't. Seems like this is a "let's take leftover parts that we have at the end of the Gallardo model run and throw them into a car...damn we have no extra AWD assemblies...oh well, it can be a 2wd 560!" :)

Peter

Because the people that complain aren't actual buyers. I don't really understand why people complain about shit that doesn't even apply to them.

Because the people that complain aren't actual buyers. I don't really understand why people complain about shit that doesn't even apply to them.

Because they are trying to justify their lack of ability to purchase with a negative spin. Helps them sleep at night is my guess.

Color - great

6-speed - great

CF spoiler - great

Seats - great

...and that's where it ends. No SL CF rear bonnet, no CF rear diffuser, no CF interior door panels, no 570 front bumper, 2wd not cool for ppl like me that want a fast car (1250+ whp). I almost bought the one at Dallas Lambo and am glad I didn't. Seems like this is a "let's take leftover parts that we have at the end of the Gallardo model run and throw them into a car...damn we have no extra AWD assemblies...oh well, it can be a 2wd 560!" :)

Peter

If it had all those parts then you could call it a 570-2 right? :lol2:

I bet Kevin can scrounge up an extra AWD assembly to correct that 2wd issue for one of these.

You scored one heck of a car bud!! Looking forward to the finished product.

The problem I have with the car is that at first it seems like a fcuking steal for right over $200k, but then you realize you can pick up a slightly used mp4 for the same price. I like a lot of things about the car, but I think I'd rather have a 570. However, with the Gallardo getting replaced soon it might not be a good idea to buy one at all now.

I'm curious to see what the mp4 spyders does on the 2nd hand market and how the Gallardo replacement affects existing Gallardo pricing when it's announced.

I did a few searches on this car and I still can't figure it out. Does anyone know whether this is going to be a limited run model? I'm curious as to how many of them will be made. The more 6 speed gallardos out there the better IMO :icon_thumleft:

I looked very seriously at these. My understanding is that there is no fixed number to be made, but with Gallardo production winding down, very few will be made. Contrary to popular belief, these are not "the last of the gated shift", as a 50th Anniversary car can be spec'd with e-Gear, and there are 6-speed LP550s still being made concurrently (although not for long - for either model). It is a compelling package with a number of freebies, but the last LP550s are getting some freebies as well, including the travel package with power seats (instead of the CF buckets on the LP560-2), Leather Pkg II (instead of the CF trim on the LP560-2), and I believe some personalization options are now no-cost.

Personally, I am not a fan of the LP560-2's unique paint - looks to me like white with fairy dust sprinkled over it - which I might have overlooked if the CF buckets fit me better. In the end, I went with my originally ordered LP550-2.

I did a few searches on this car and I still can't figure it out. Does anyone know whether this is going to be a limited run model? I'm curious as to how many of them will be made. The more 6 speed gallardos out there the better IMO :icon_thumleft:

Yes, the 50 year anny Gallardo is a limited run model, but almost all identical.

I wanted to order one, but all where factory pre spec and not available to customer spec with the exception of one that was made Rosso mars. 100 were to be produced of which 24 units are to be shipped to the US. The earlier ones are my2013 and the next few coming will be my2014.

A buddy of mine owns one and he flips cars all the time. Its his first and he is not used to, and does not like, all the attention it generates so my guess is he will get rid of it sooner rather than later. And my guess is he will put less than 2,000 miles on it. He loves it but really has no comps (he's a big fan of P-cars). I've seen it once - pretty sweet if you ask me and if it were mine I'd keep it!

a customer of mine in houston picked up the white one they had, he absolutely loves it! hes always at the cars and coffee if anyone wants to check it out in person.

Which C&C event does he attend? Would like to see it in

Person.

Here is some Pictures of my 2013 LP 550-2 Signature Series Car, it features:

1. Supperlegerra Front Bumper and Rear Diffuser

2. Superlegerra Side Skirts

3. Glass Bonnet and LED Engine Lights

4. Callisto Wheels

5. Orange Callipers

6. Carbon Steering Wheel

7. Blancpain Race Exhaust

8. Branding Pack

9. E-Gear

Rear__2_.JPG

Interior__4_.JPG

Front.JPG

LED_Lights__4_.JPG

Engine_Bay__3_.JPG

Offside_Front.JPG

Here is some Pictures of my 2013 LP 550-2 Signature Series Car, it features:

1. Supperlegerra Front Bumper and Rear Diffuser

2. Superlegerra Side Skirts

3. Glass Bonnet and LED Engine Lights

4. Callisto Wheels

5. Orange Callipers

6. Carbon Steering Wheel

7. Blancpain Race Exhaust

8. Branding Pack

9. E-Gear

Looks great but I see one problem, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side!! :icon_mrgreen:

Looks great but I see one problem, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side!! :icon_mrgreen:

I wondered what was wrong :) Thought it was just the infamous Lamborghini 'tolerances'...

• 5 months later...
I wondered what was wrong :) Thought it was just the infamous Lamborghini 'tolerances'...

Looks like the steering wheel is on the right side to me! :)

Reminds me of the old joke.

Senior citizen wife urgently rings up husband who is driving on the freeway and tells him

"darling be very careful. There is a car driving the wrong way on the freeway"

senior citizen husband replies:

"what do you mean, one car driving the wrong way? there are hundreds of them!"

cheers,

john