Underground Racing Race version spyder headed to Vegas.

Underground Racing

Thanks to Jorje aka (Liquid Assets) for choosing Underground Racing to build this TT Gallardo for him. This is a stage 1R race version that will make 1550 whp on race gas and over 1000 whp on 93 octane. With a more aggressive clutch this system will make over 1600 whp. This TT Lamborghini is setup with the Motec ECU with boost by gear and the usual extras. Hoping to see some videos soon. ;) jorje08TTGallardo_04_zps15db3f26.jpgjorje08TTGallardo_03_zpsb4c646d7.jpgjorje08TTGallardo_02_zps39d40e20.jpgjorje08TTGallardo_01_zps6e8774ee.jpg

Race version......just when I thought a stage 3 was good enough. Does it ever end??

Awesome car, awesome build! :icon_super:

Just wanted to drop a quick comment for all the guys considering TT'ing their high end sports car.

I was on the fence for at least a year because I was unsure of what I was getting myself into. After doing enough due diligence and reading enough customer comments, I decided to take the plunge.

I have been blessed to have built a lot of cars in the past, top to bottom and Kevin at Underground Racing is by far the best I have ever dealt with in the Automotive World. The customer service and communication is the best a company can offer. Looking through our emails, there are at least 300 between us! Never waited for a response.

Went from a bolt on, to a Stage 3 and now a 1R.

I will make a thread on my comments on how this monster feels and I have 3 Go Pro Blacks ready for many race video's and reaction shots.

Big thanks to Kevin and everyone at UGR for making this happen.

Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciate the comments.

Can't wait to see what this car is all about with the top down. My buddy with a S1000RR and another friend with a 12C are patiently waiting for a roll race. That and the 1/2 mile event in Cali in Oct 5-6 with the 3 GoPro Black's and a new Video Editing program, I will be positing as much as Kisco lol

Can't wait to see what this car is all about with the top down. My buddy with a S1000RR and another friend with a 12C are patiently waiting for a roll race. That and the 1/2 mile event in Cali in Oct 5-6 with the 3 GoPro Black's and a new Video Editing program, I will be positing as much as Kisco lol

:icon_super:

Congrats! Details on the Cali 1/2 mile event?

Congrats!! I am looking forward to seeing your car in person at the shift-s3ctor event. As always great work by Kevin and his entire crew at UGR.

When I met you last year in SEMA you seemed like a down to earth guy and deserving of another toy, congrats!

Oh did we meet? I was in Vegas for the last SEMA but never made it to the show.

Thank you regardless

Oh did we meet? I was in Vegas for the last SEMA but never made it to the show.

Thank you regardless

Yes you were with the woman I believe. It was at the gold rush film premier. You drove the red STS I believe in town.

• 5 weeks later...