RoboCop

grngryoutmyway

Hollywood just redeemed themselves for the Ben Affleck Batman debockle as far as I am concerned.

Nothing can redeem that fact, nothing.

Also, I can't wait to see Robocop, loved it as a kid!

the theme seems to be about corporate vs man, who is in control. i hope the story line doesn't get ruined.

he will be riding a kawasaki and the taurus is back!

Feb 7 2014!

Lol at the $125 movie ticket reference. My prediction is that movies will all stream in the next ten years. I hate going to theaters

I go through phases of going to the cinema and actually enjoying it. I am lucky in that where I live there are some reasonable cinemas, we have an independent cinema that shows your non-mainstream stuff, big ol' comfy seats and booze to your seats. Ok screen and sound are not imax worthy but it can really enhance your experience because you have not got some goping mouth breathing degenerate rustling their way through a film just over your shoulder.

Sometimes though those blockbusters like "We're the millers" and Avengers, Gatsby etc need that big mass produced cinema experience to lift the film. Like The Conjuring. Its plot offers absolutely nothing new but how it was shot and produced made it feel refreshing on the big screen which does not and would not translate at home.

Sitting at home in your comfy buttgroove, eating and drinking the snacks you want that you have not paid through the arse for is a massive pleasure though.

If Hollywood produced new concepts then I would go every week.

Looks like they're going to do a good job with this. Looking forward to seeing it.

The scenes in the trailer from 0:13 - 0:18 were filmed where I live. Was pretty cool to watch them do their thing and crazy how much goes into a 10 second shot.

Sometimes though those blockbusters like "We're the millers" .... need that big mass produced cinema experience to lift the film.

Is this, that dry British humor they speak of?