Nordschleife vs. Porsche 918 Spyder

q8ylambo

I've driven a few iterations of their software, but it's still too much braking regen. Of course it's a balance between performance and energy recovery, but we're trying to optimize four individual variables. I still think it's not quite there yet

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but fcuking please. You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper. Not even top-shelf journos have gotten that much seat time in the car. I drove it on of the very first weekends they had the car in the US. That was the production version, with the final regen feel.

So are you telling me that Porsche has been flying you to the factory repeatedly to get your expert opinion on how to tune things? Could you sound any more ridiculous? I'm friends with multiple Porsche factory drivers, and most of those guys haven't even had a go yet! So I'm sure you're first in line.

How much bullshit do you have to spout around here to get a ban?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much bullshit do you have to spout around here to get a ban?

☝️👍

IMO That guy/girl should either tell the truth, provide proof or be banned.

☝️👍

IMO That guy/girl should either tell the truth, provide proof or be banned.

:iamwithstupid:

asscelerator provide proof of your claims or most importantly provide proof you aren't a swimming coach :icon_mrgreen:

Haha, how could I have missed this thread?! :lol2:

I think the best possible outcome is for asscelerator to admit he was full of BS, and just have to live with his credibility destroyed.

To ban him I think wouldn't be as powerful an outcome long term.

We could even make a new group for people....Lambo Owner, Multi-Lambo Owner, Bull$hitter.... :icon_mrgreen:

The proof is in the pudding. Wait a second... I don't think that's pudding.

The likelihood of VAG contracting out aerodynamic work to someone that is involved with go karts and planes is laughable. I'm pretty sure all that work is done in house, by people that have helped design LeMans winning prototypes... and they usually don't drive the cars they are working on. It's all computer models and wind tunnel testing. But hey, I could be completely wrong. I wonder if they knew the contractor they hired was a die hard P1 fan who liked talking shit about the product he was supposed to be improving.

He was lurking on both threads and he did not reply so I'd say stick a fork in him he's done unless the NDA he signed prohibits him from disclosing info to the public :icon_mrgreen:

He was lurking on both threads and he did not reply so I'd say stick a fork in him he's done unless the NDA he signed prohibits him from disclosing info to the public :icon_mrgreen:

I would say that's all folks......

On a more realistic note.

Fortis, how's the house coming along?

..... I wonder if they knew the contractor they hired was a die hard P1 fan who liked talking shit about the product he was supposed to be improving.

:lol2: :lol2:

Careful there...

Next thing you know, he'll be stating that he had already stayed at your brand new house.

It would not surprise me!

That explains why it's shaped like a brick.

Please don't comment unless you know the whole story, it has active aero !!

cool video. I really like the 918. I have to say I like the normal wheels over the ultra light weight ones on the more expensive version.

cool video. I really like the 918. I have to say I like the normal wheels over the ultra light weight ones on the more expensive version.

Me too. But most people will order the racier version thinking that it will be more rare and collectible.

The 918, as VBUGKING said to me early on, is clearly the best option of the three hybrid hyper cars.

Attached is the moment that Jay realized that his P1 isn't as cool as he thought. "So, you can drive the 918 in race mode on regular roads?" .... YES!

post-24086-1395676096_thumb.jpg

Me too. But most people will order the racier version thinking that it will be more rare and collectible.

The 918, as VBUGKING said to me early on, is clearly the best option of the three hybrid hyper cars.

Attached is the moment that Jay realized that his P1 isn't as cool as he thought. "So, you can drive the 918 in race mode on regular roads?" .... YES! ������

Lol, I caught that statement too. I think it will be 50/50 split on the two model options. If I pick 1 up i want those cooler looking wheels, a radio and a/c.