Kebab lets talk about it

Modo

^This place looks like it's in Hong Kong so the prices should for divided by 7.8 to convert into USD.

Prices arent to bad then.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think a LP Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) party at my house is over due.

one of my relatives caters shawarma locally

beef.JPG

chicken.JPG

Thank you for calling this what it is SHAWARMA. Jirre thinks it Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab).

I think a LP Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) party at my house is over due.

You would be right. For pretty much the first time in this entire thread. Don't forget the pork.

I think a LP Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) party at my house is over due.

:nhl_fight:

You would be right. For pretty much the first time in this entire thread. Don't forget the pork.

+1

Fixed.

YUM.. god I love that girl. Hey when did that picture come out?? Was it 4 1/2 months ago??

YUM.. god I love that girl. Hey when did that picture come out?? Was it 4 1/2 months ago??

Something like that. Whenever the last time you used the kabobeque was, minus a week or two.

Something like that. Whenever the last time you used the kabobeque was, minus a week or two.

It's about when I impregnated my wife with the demon seed.

It's about when I impregnated my wife with the demon seed.

Congrats! I would suggest Barbra or Bartholomew as names in tribute, but Max and Bar makes it sound like you're a gambling addict. Firing up the kabobeque for some korean short ribs that have been marinading for five days. Nice weather is finally here!

Congrats! I would suggest Barbra or Bartholomew as names in tribute, but Max and Bar makes it sound like you're a gambling addict. Firing up the kabobeque for some korean short ribs that have been marinading for five days. Nice weather is finally here!

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Time to revive this thread.

Not exactly the edible kind but I found this rather funny. From Tomy which is the Japanese equivalent of Hot Wheels or Matchbox.

IMG_2349.JPG

IMG_2351.JPG