TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that haven't wasted the day lurking in gtrland, UGR dominated. Fadi knocked out Mullet. Liquid knocked out Stacy's half mile record 2R. Fadi ended up in the finals against Nick's orange G. Nick won. Congrats.

Good times today. Congrats to Nick, Fadi, UGR and Houston.

So no mis information starts my car shifted to neutral on the 4-5 shift against Fadi.

Nick has a YELLOW G.

congrats to UG. Was hoping Liquid would win. Glad Fadi decided to give the car hell.

Talking with ETS , they beat Kisco and then they made them run again.. They said he basically cheated by using the sling shot affect coming from the back with momentum.

I will wait to see the video.

either way a win is a win.

1109753[/url]']

Do you know why?

We have seen this before, normally from a bit of drag in the carbon to carbon clutch through the shift. Had bad luck and two cars did it in eliminations. Proud of all our customers, they went out there in street cars on street tires and took car of business. That's 4-5 roll races we have won. TT Gallardo FTW, again.

Videos and more posting about the event coming.

It was a great time for sure. Too windy to do real runs with the top down though.

Big thanks to the whole UR crew that Kevin and KC brought down. I paid for my build over a year ago and I *still* get first class support. I didn't make a single run where I wasn't being asked if I needed anything, having guys check my lugs and tire pressure, wipe down the car, or check a log. Every. Single. Time.

I never asked for it, it wasn't a term of the "deal" for my build, it's just been free 200% effort and support anytime, anywhere I have brought my car to an event.

I have paid more in maintenance for my daily driver infiniti over the last year than I have for my Underground Racing LP570. Truth.

It's a fun time down here, wish everyone could join us.

Joe

Good times today. Congrats to Nick, Fadi, UGR and Houston.

So no mis information starts my car shifted to neutral on the 4-5 shift against Fadi.

Nick has a YELLOW G.

Thanks for the correction. Pete's #2 car, TTBULL here. Tough luck for you and Liquid.

CONGRATS to ALL the guys brave enough to step up and pilot these land based missiles ...

Look no further than Nick's 201 mph run ... Considering he knock that down in 1500 ft ... We're talking missile quick ...

Then there's Kisco ... Someone over on the GTR Life forum posts the following about Kisco:

"Wait, hold up 1 min. All that shit talking the last 4 months and your quitting? What a fcuking joke."

Kisco then goes out and lays down a 194 mph run ... Talk about running with the Big Dogs ... But doing it in a Stage 3 ...

That's a UGR one (Nick ) two (Kisco) ... Hell of a job the guys back at the shop did, and continue to do ...

Let's not forget Duhawks, Mullet, Liquid, Stacy, Helms ...

They ALL did work, afterall there was a Shitload of FAST GTR's to take down ... So that the Lambos could claim the roll race title.

There will be a lot of talk about the start and braking ... Here's the facts, it was the SAME for everybody ...

At the end of the day ... The car that put up the fastest clean run of the entire event, won the the event ... End of story ...

Looks like the boys back at the UGR shop have some transmission work to do ... It 's a damn good thing ... Because otherwise ...

UGR just might have swept the top 8 spots in the Unlimited Bracket ... While that sounds like a joke ...

Stop and think about it for a minute ... It could have gotten really ugly for the GTR's ...

If Fadi is a Stage 3 , I have some mountains in my back yard to sell..lol.

There is no way that car is making only 1300whp and trapping 194. I call BS.

There are cars in the supersport class running same MPH

Bro..Stop. His car is not a stage 3. It fast as shit. They lied about HP i bet in super sport.

All of the UGR cars performed amazingly well! I can't even explain some of the stuff I saw today.

Lets just say almost all of these cars have something special done to each one of them. I couldn't pick a favorite that's for sure.

I rolled with KISCO, DUHAWKS, LiquidAssets, and BJ from ATL....these guys are so fast tonight and hooking on the road, nothing is even remotely close to them this minute.

All of the UGR cars performed amazingly well! I can't even explain some of the stuff I saw today.

Lets just say almost all of these cars have something special done to each one of them. I couldn't pick a favorite that's for sure.

I rolled with KISCO, DUHAWKS, LiquidAssets, and BJ from ATL....these guys are so fast tonight and hooking on the road, nothing is even remotely close to them this minute.

Any of the GTR's from the roll race come out and play? Seen lots of pissing and moaning about jumps, followed up with "we'll see if they come out to the 1/4 tomorrow". So just wondering if those guys sacked up and came out tonight?

Any of the GTR's from the roll race come out and play? Seen lots of pissing and moaning about jumps, followed up with "we'll see if they come out to the 1/4 tomorrow". So just wondering if those guys sacked up and came out tonight?

I heard the GTR guys are pissed !! the lambos are not wanting to race tonight... to cold or something.. :(

EDIT: might be happening now

You need to watch video.. ETS did pretty damn good with 15psi left on the table. They took a victory from them as you will see in video

Great time so far!

That ETS car is fast. I raced him at the roll event on my 3rd setting which is around 1600 hp and no brake boosting. It was probably the best race of the day. So close. There was no point in trying my 4th setting at the roll race. No chance of hooking on the asphalt. I was still hitting well over 190 on my 3rd setting though. I was told the GTR was making well over 1700 on this run.

My car is wicked fast. I put it on kill tonight on the streets and it's just mind boggling fast. I raced a POS and maybe put 4 zip codes on it.

Please tell me you have video :P There's too many POS's out there, need to drop them down a peg

Of course I have videos :) post them when I can recover from my 4th setting pulls just now.

It was a great time for sure. Too windy to do real runs with the top down though.

Big thanks to the whole UR crew that Kevin and KC brought down. I paid for my build over a year ago and I *still* get first class support. I didn't make a single run where I wasn't being asked if I needed anything, having guys check my lugs and tire pressure, wipe down the car, or check a log. Every. Single. Time.

I never asked for it, it wasn't a term of the "deal" for my build, it's just been free 200% effort and support anytime, anywhere I have brought my car to an event.

I have paid more in maintenance for my daily driver infiniti over the last year than I have for my Underground Racing LP570. Truth.

It's a fun time down here, wish everyone could join us.

Joe

That's bad ass Joe !

Props to all the contenders out having fun in their hot rods. This is why they are built. Props to Kevin, KC and Crew!! That is some fist class support right there !

1109825[/url]']

You need to watch video.. ETS did pretty damn good with 15psi left on the table. They took a victory from them as you will see in video

We could have gone up another 100 more pounds of boost. lol. There is ALWAYS more left, until they blow up.

1109821[/url]']

We had been racing GTR's all day. I advised my customers to shut their cars down for the night as it was 40 degrees out. Not to safe for the high power cars to be racing on those cold roads.