TX2K14

Kisco

A detailed post to come later about my first time experience at such an event, but for now I want to give a huge, HUGEST thanks to UGR for all their support. I have never experienced or even imagined that this kind of support is even available. I had GTR guys come up to me with their jaws dropped after witnessing what was taken place.

Anyway, an official post to come when I get back home on Monday!

Look forward to hearing it Brother !! Congrats on an insane MPH too !! :icon_super:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were rolling with 3-4 UGR cars last night on the highway messing around a bit. A bunch of cars followed, I didn't see one GT-R come with us let alone try to line a race up.

Tonight may be the night...

Warning: Don't put Liquid up against one as he may give the GT-R the exact race he wants, and I'd bet the GT-R would be surprised. We were talking about them last night and they always want a particular speed :)

Hahaha my man! I just want to race. Drama free!

They want a 50 start? Let's do it!

Are you the designated spokesperson for all GTR shops or something? That's some coordinated defense for all tuners you've got going on here.

Not at all. This is a lambo forum . Most of you want to hear both sides of the story ? If not keep moving along...

Kevin , you guys won the event. No one is questioning that .

The GTRs are closing the gap. T1 went 197 , ets. Want 198 ?

The fastest lambo of the day went 201 . You guys always big mph . But ET will win races .

Kisco got crushed by ets in the video above ( just going off the video) only for them to re race? .

That's part of racing . Shit happens .

The GTRs are in fact getting closed 3 mph slower but quicker ET I heard from t1 .

Ti will allow all the GTRs on front crappy DRs to run a Ina straight line.most of them backed out b/c the turning on from M&H was down right dangerous . Unlike r888 ( road race tire) which is made to go around turns.

You guys are undisputed champions for sure and you most likely will always be ahead since cubes and larger turbos are on your side. It's still fun to talk and have something to give you a challenge ? Otherwise what would even come close ?

Out of all this UG racing and all the GTRs shops makes $$$$$$$ off this competition . I bet all sales on both sides are b/c of the rivalry. Most would stay stage 3 otherwise

On phone sorry for spelling..

Sam one thing your forgetting. 100% no one was near turned up yesterday. We couldn't hook on the asphalt. All the Gtrs were cranked up and on huge tires. They had a huge advantage. Short race, and traction.....

Just watch TI where they can hook on the concrete and crank the cars up.

Sam one thing your forgetting. 100% no one was near turned up yesterday. We couldn't hook on the asphalt. All the Gtrs were cranked up and on huge tires. They had a huge advantage. Short race, and traction.....

Just watch TI where they can hook on the concrete and crank the cars up.

Dustin stop that BS . George was full tilt all day .

He makes as much power as any of you.

ETS said in gTr life twice they were at 35psi. With 72mm turbos you know they will flow on a 4.1 45psi all day

Getting real tired of I am on Setting X = BS .

Just run what you have

Dustin stop that BS . George was full tilt all day .

He makes as much power as any of you.

ETS said in gTr life twice they were at 35psi. With 72mm turbos you know they will flow on a 4.1 45psi all day

Getting real tired of I am on Setting X = BS .

Just run what you have

Sam okkkkkkk. You ask for facts and I am giving them to you. Just watch TI. I was there. Were you?

Look forward to hearing it Brother !! Congrats on an insane MPH too !! :icon_super:

Thanks brother!! I was very happy to take 2nd place in unlimited class knowing I took delivery of the car just 1 day prior to the event.

And Sam, that 72mm ETS car was 2 cars ahead of me before even taking off, AND it took off first. Of course it's going to look like it "destroyed" me. The next run when I "jumped" it would have looked exactly the same for them if they didn't shut it down.

Bottom line.....and AGAIN, UGR wins!!!

Not at all. This is a lambo forum . Most of you want to hear both sides of the story ? If not keep moving along...

[insert second hand info here]

how do i know it's really the other side of the story if you weren't there and it's not your car?

you throw a bunch of hearsay on the screen at guys who were there first hand in their cars talking about their set ups and tell them you don't believe them or they're wrong. tid bits posted on other board presented as gospel. it's like the guys who watch EPSN all day and then start talking like they know LeBron James and what he's up to.

Sam okkkkkkk. You ask for facts and I am giving them to you. Just watch TI. I was there. Were you?

We will see this Ti. Eric just confirmed they will be there with the big dog .

ET wins Ti not mph .

Like I said UG is undisputed champion. They won with owners driving. Mad props .

The GTRs are getting closer .. But not close enough for now.

how do i know it's really the other side of the story if you weren't there and it's not your car?

you throw a bunch of hearsay on the screen at guys who were there first hand in their cars talking about their set ups and tell them you don't believe them or they're wrong. tid bits posted on other board presented as gospel. it's like the guys who watch EPSN all day and then start talking like they know LeBron James and what he's up to.

Lol. What do I have to gain by lying ?

I am telling you what owner of ETS told me. I and telling you what George told me.

I am telling you what the owners are telling me. I don't lie.

Lol. What do I have to gain by lying ?

I am telling you what owner of ETS told me. I and telling you what George told me.

I am telling you what the owners are telling me. I don't lie.

I didn't accuse you of lying. I just said your info was hearsay. In other words, information received from other people that you cannot adequately substantiate. Rumors.

Then I said you take that hearsay and you get into an interwebz argument with a person who was actually participating like say, duhawks, and you tell him he's wrong, he's lying, he's spouting BS, etc. And you base that on believing this secondhand info you received. And you try to persuade others through your argument that duhawks is wrong/lying/bs and you're right.

But you weren't there, the only thing you have to back up your accusation is the unsubstantiated stuff you say you read/heard from other forums.

So that's why I say I don't know if what you're writing is really the "other side of the story." It's more like the guy down the hall watching ESPN (or reading GTR Life) and then arguing with people using what he heard as ammo, assuming that everything he's repeating is a fact, presenting stuff as facts that's rumor, or opinion, or might even be BS itself.

So goes the interwebz.

I didn't accuse you of lying. I just said your info was hearsay. In other words, information received from other people that you cannot adequately substantiate. Rumors.

Then I said you take that hearsay and you get into an interwebz argument with a person who was actually participating like say, duhawks, and you tell him he's wrong, he's lying, he's spouting BS, etc. And you base that on believing this secondhand info you received. And you try to persuade others through your argument that duhawks is wrong/lying/bs and you're right.

But you weren't there, the only thing you have to back up your accusation is the unsubstantiated stuff you say you read/heard from other forums.

So that's why I say I don't know if what you're writing is really the "other side of the story." It's more like the guy down the hall watching ESPN (or reading GTR Life) and then arguing with people using what he heard as ammo, assuming that everything he's repeating is a fact, presenting stuff as facts that's rumor, or opinion, or might even be BS itself.

So goes the interwebz.

I said BS to one comment. When he said no one was on kill. Liquid assets said he was. That was it.you want to write a whole journal about hearsay etc.. That's cool.

A detailed post to come later about my first time experience at such an event, but for now I want to give a huge, HUGEST thanks to UGR for all their support. I have never experienced or even imagined that this kind of support is even available. I had GTR guys come up to me with their jaws dropped after witnessing what was taken place.

Anyway, an official post to come when I get back home on Monday!

Hey, you didn't think we'd let this go un-noticed ... Did You!!!

I'm talking about ... Not just showing up ... But bringing it ... I mean every DAMN bit of it ... When you get back home, tell your wife, there's NO need to clean the table, because you didn't leave SHIT on it ... You left it all on the track ... Now that's what we call doing work ... It seems funny now, but a few months back, we were all giving you shit about ... "A bolt-on should be plenty fast enough for me" ... And now here you are, first time at a big meet ... And you're in the damn finals ... That's Bad-Ass, any way you slice it!!!

Let me say we love Vegasgtr on LamboPower, he's a closet Lambo guy, he's gonna come out soon, so that 's why it didn't upset us when he posted the following:

"Kisco got crushed by ets in the video above ( just going off the video) only for them to re race?"

Here's the facts, The best clean run ETS had yesterday was 195 mph, and the best clean run you had yesterday was 194 mph ...

Seems to me when the results are that close ... It falls to the driver to make the difference ...

Yesterday that was you ... End of story ...

UGR gave you a serious weapon ... And you went out, and put on one hell of a clinic, on the proper use that weapon ...

You Are The Man ...

Hey, you didn't think we'd let this go un-noticed ... Did You!!!

I'm talking about ... Not just showing up ... But bringing it ... I mean every DAMN bit of it ... When you get back home, tell your wife, there's NO need to clean the table, because you didn't leave SHIT on it ... You left it all on the track ... Now that's what we call doing work ... It seems funny now, but a few months back, we were all giving you shit about ... "A bolt-on should be plenty fast enough for me" ... And now here you are, first time at a big meet ... And you're in the damn finals ... That's Bad-Ass, any way you slice it!!!

Let me say we love Vegasgtr on LamboPower, he's a closet Lambo guy, he's gonna come out soon, so that 's why it didn't upset us when he posted the following:

"Kisco got crushed by ets in the video above ( just going off the video) only for them to re race?"

Here's the facts, The best clean run ETS had yesterday was 195 mph, and the best clean run you had yesterday was 194 mph ...

Seems to me when the results are that close ... It falls to the driver to make the difference ...

Yesterday that was you ... End of story ...

UGR gave you a serious weapon ... And you went out, and put on one hell of a clinic, on the proper use that weapon ...

You Are The Man ...

Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words..=)

Kevin , you guys won the event. No one is questioning that .

The GTRs are closing the gap. T1 went 197 , ets. Want 198 ?

The fastest lambo of the day went 201 . You guys always big mph . But ET will win races .

Kisco got crushed by ets in the video above ( just going off the video) only for them to re race? .

That's part of racing . Shit happens .

The GTRs are in fact getting closed 3 mph slower but quicker ET I heard from t1 .

Ti will allow all the GTRs on front crappy DRs to run a Ina straight line.most of them backed out b/c the turning on from M&H was down right dangerous . Unlike r888 ( road race tire) which is made to go around turns.

You guys are undisputed champions for sure and you most likely will always be ahead since cubes and larger turbos are on your side. It's still fun to talk and have something to give you a challenge ? Otherwise what would even come close ?

Out of all this UG racing and all the GTRs shops makes $$$$$$$ off this competition . I bet all sales on both sides are b/c of the rivalry. Most would stay stage 3 otherwise

On phone sorry for spelling..

Hmm not for nothing, but as a GTR owner ... WHO CARES..... The GTR's are closing the gap? Well guess what, that doesn't mean shit until they do..

Personally, after owning both cars, even though both were only a fraction of the power some of these cars put down, Id rock a TTG over a stage whatever GTR anyday...

popped the motor in my FGT on the way home from the track. Already have a plan for the rebuild. Same motor build as the 278mph mile FGT and rolling anti lag. :)

That sucks. Sorry to hear. GTRs sabotaging errbody.

Hmm not for nothing, but as a GTR owner ... WHO CARES..... The GTR's are closing the gap? Well guess what, that doesn't mean shit until they do..

Personally, after owning both cars, even though both were only a fraction of the power some of these cars put down, Id rock a TTG over a stage whatever GTR anyday...

me too. Problem is 350-400k for an R2

Tonight should have some videos. Ill be back :)

me too. Problem is 350-400k for an R2

Tonight should have some videos. Ill be back :)

Are you going to cry and make excuses when you see similar results?