TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is a little early...But I figure I'd start this thread and let it unfold as time comes near.

I just booked for 4 nights, 3/12-3/15, at the Marriot (as Peter suggested).

I think the following are coming:

Underground Racing TT Lambos:

HoustonT - stage 3 (the general)

jhbchess - stage 3 (most recent youtube videos)

Lambofan35 - stage 3 (most mods)

Kisco - stage 3 (Slowest and shortest)

TTBULL - stage 1R (I cannot think of a good one at the moment)

Liquid Assets - stage 2R (coolest screen name)

2007gallardo - stage 2R (mascot)

Underground Racing - stage SS (Who is this)

Duhawks- Stage "just race me" (craziest customer)

Other Lambos:

ATL_

I am looking forward to meeting all of you... :icon_butt:

Made some revisions. Also where are we staying at? Any final plans? Would like to book it so I can cross it off my list.

Hahahahaha oh shit! That is funny Dustin....and for the record, Kevin is my bitch and I will require that he now refer to me as "The General"!!!!! Hahahaha. :)

Peter

Made some revisions. Also where are we staying at? Any final plans? Would like to book it so I can cross it off my list.

Hahaha your the man.

I believe Kevin is going to let us all know where to book so we don't get caught up in all the drama.

Hahahahaha oh shit! That is funny Dustin....and for the record, Kevin is my bitch and I will require that he now refer to me as "The General"!!!!! Hahahaha. :)

Peter

Calm down Beavis/Kevin

Why me is all by self?

Yeah thanks for not even adding me to the list...

Updated just for you ladies and gents..:)

Underground Racing TT Lambos:

HoustonT - stage 3 (the general)

jhbchess - stage 3 (most recent youtube videos)

Lambofan35 - stage 3 (most mods)

Kisco - stage 3 (Dustin's hero)

TTBULL - stage 1R (I cannot think of a good one at the moment)

Liquid Assets - stage 2R (coolest screen name)

2007gallardo - stage 2R (mascot)

Underground Racing - stage SS (Loves Fadi)

Duhawks- Stage "just race me" (most indecisive customer)

TXTT - Stage 3 (awd convert)

Other Lambos:

RAC3ME (Fadi's first victim at TX)

Rohan (Fadi's second victim at TX)

ATL_ (8 sec car to 12 sec car)

Other cars:

KAW (wishing it was at UGR)

Lol. I'm gonna rig all your races Fadi. I'm gonna pull up and just keep honking my horn so you don't know when the 3rd one is.

Looks like I finally found a place for drunk entertainment that is more amusing than supraforums off-topic :icon_thumleft:

Now we have to talk about how to get an advantage over the other GTT's...Hmmm.

Besides more power I'm thinking...maybe hybrid KERS system?

I am doing some driver mods. Been hitting the gym and it sucks ass lol.

Lol. I'm gonna rig all your races Fadi. I'm gonna pull up and just keep honking my horn so you don't know when the 3rd one is.

Fadi, the best way to counter this would be to pay for Kevin to wire Dustin's car up as a "bait" car and mail you the remote. You two line up and then on the third honk you push a button and his engine dies. He pulls over, only to find himself locked inside. The in car video would be great.

Looks like I finally found a place for drunk entertainment that is more amusing than supraforums off-topic :icon_thumleft:

Stick around, KAW, you will enjoy this place. :icon_thumleft:

Fadi, the best way to counter this would be to pay for Kevin to wire Dustin's car up as a "bait" car and mail you the remote. You two line up and then on the third honk you push a button and his engine dies. He pulls over, only to find himself locked inside. The in car video would be great.

AudiBull, I really like your line of thinking, only thing is....the result of our race would mimic your scenario with or without the remote..lol

Stick around, KAW, you will enjoy this place. :icon_thumleft:

AudiBull, I really like your line of thinking, only thing is....the result of our race would mimic your scenario with or without the remote..lol

LOL ooooohhh BURN!

I know where you like to and don't like to race. I challenge you to a 1/4 mile run at the drag strip :)

There is a 100% probability that Kisco and Duhawks are going to join the mile high club together in the airplane bathroom on the way to TX.

There is a 100% probability that Kisco and Duhawks are going to join the mile high club together in the airplane bathroom on the way to TX.

Why did you just text me for my flight number?!?! Joke.

Guess we do come off as slight bromancing lol. We are just happy individuals who really enjoy this hobby. I bet we both have text each other a million times since he dropped his car off at UGR and I started my twin turbos projects.

He is a good friend.... Weird because I have never met him before lol. I don't even know if he is real.

HAHA. Not my fault Dustin has a man-crush on me!

Ditto on what he said. I honestly don't know of any two guys that like to talk about racing (and race) as much as him and I. I have never met the fool yet I swear there are over 6,000 texts between us in the past 6 months, LOL.

Dustin, stop sexting me! Now let's get back on topic of TX2K and how we are gonna own all the D.P/Heffner/Tit.an/TS/etc. guys.

Why did you just text me for my flight number?!?! Joke.

Guess we do come off as slight bromancing lol. We are just happy individuals who really enjoy this hobby. I bet we both have text each other a million times since he dropped his car off at UGR and I started my twin turbos projects.

He is a good friend.... Weird because I have never met him before lol. I don't even know if he is real.

Ditto on what he said. I honestly don't know of any two guys that like to talk about racing (and race) as much as him and I. I have never met the fool yet I swear there are over 6,000 texts between us in the past 6 months, LOL.

Dustin, stop sexting me! Now let's get back on topic of TX2K and how we are gonna own all the D.P/Heffner/Tit.an/TS/etc. guys.

an occasional /no homo here and there would go a long way.

The way you two guys are going, I'm guessing D.P. is a double entendre...