Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

Man.. My palms are sweating already thinking of import and kill mode....

Hahaha like everything in life, after a little while you will get the butterflies to leave and palms to dry up and you WILL want Moar Powa! Its a horrible addicting disease.

Don't get me wrong, it would be near impossible or even asinine to ever get comfortable with 1800whp but like I said, the thirst for more will always be there, lol. Especially after an event like TX2K.

Can't wait to hit the TX roads. 3 weeks.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha like everything in life, after a little while you will get the butterflies to leave and palms to dry up and you WILL want Moar Powa! Its a horrible addicting disease.

Don't get me wrong, it would be near impossible or even asinine to ever get comfortable with 1800whp but like I said, the thirst for more will always be there, lol. Especially after an event like TX2K.

Can't wait to hit the TX roads. 3 weeks.

It is like that popular song out right now.... "why does everything I love want to kill me" LOL

You guys are going to have a blast at TX2K

And Liquid is soooo correct... The Powa is crazy addictive

Just an example.. Here's a buddy of mines car.. One of several Nitro cars he used to own and drive..he is out of the game as of 06' but his wife would get mad and throw timeslips to the ground if he didn't run over 300mph in the 1/4 Lol

He has withdrawls from the sport kind of like how we all have when away from these street beasts. He really misses the sport and

the performance of the cars. Cannot wait to get him behind the wheel of my car :D

0434-1361.jpg

0434-0466.jpg

Shit the only difference between that car above and mine is he fits in the car with a helmet lol

That , and you are minus a few thousand HP haha

Dustin , we need to get Kevin to dial in some traction in our cars so we can do this !

0541-0917.jpg

I cannot imagine it either.. Every time Bill talks about his racing career I am astonished at what he has seen and experienced.

He mentions you get out of these cars heavy breathing.. almost out of air .. you hold your breath involuntary during the pass. Crazy shit!

I cannot imagine it either.. Every time Bill talks about his racing career I am astonished at what he has seen and experienced.

He mentions you get out of these cars heavy breathing.. almost out of air .. you hold your breath involuntary during the pass. Crazy shit!

Oh so that stuff is normal?? LOL

I do not know how Kevin drives these cars for a living....

Hey Dustin, what is the drivability like with the 2R?

Which clutch setup did you go with? Is it smooth or jerky?

I asked him about the clutch but he doesn't remember. Only sweaty palms and butt cheeks is the memory he took home! And fear, lots of fear I believe... lol

Hope to have the car back in Atl with in the week. I will drive it around town and check it all out and report back. Will be on pump gas though lol

Hope to have the car back in Atl with in the week. I will drive it around town and check it all out and report back. Will be on pump gas though lol

So ... You'll have to get along with ONLY about 1150 hp at the tires ...

Not seeing a problem here ...

So ... You'll have to get along with ONLY about 1150 hp at the tires ...

Not seeing a problem here ...

0 problems unless it rains... Every time I get some work done to a car it rains... Always happens.

I put about 7k plus miles on my bolt on that had 700s. All at the track, DS, and half mile events. 1150 is a bit more but nothing too crazy.

0 problems unless it rains... Every time I get some work done to a car it rains... Always happens.

I put about 7k plus miles on my bolt on that had 700s. All at the track, DS, and half mile events. 1150 is a bit more but nothing too crazy.

It appears, ALL the local guys that picked on you when you only had 700 at the tires, are about to get one HELL of a wake up call ...

You are right. Lots of pay back going down this season lol.

I have people foaming at the mouth waiting on me lol

You are right. Lots of pay back going down this season lol.

I have people foaming at the mouth waiting on me lol

Gonna be a lot of hurt feelings around the ATL area this summer....

Congrats!

Am I the only one that thinks the look Dustin has w/o the Superleggera stripe looks cleaner?

I like the 'clean' stealth look, if you ignore the 'underground racing 'logo lol.

Congrats dustin on the build of an awesome beast.

With all that power may I ask what tyres- make and sizes you are running on the street?

I am assuming that you have not tried launch control yet?

cheers,

john

I'll write some more tomorrow but damn UGR is like the fantasy factory!!!

Rode in a few cars. I literally couldn't eat much at lunch because I was dizzy from riding in a few other 2rs. That mixed with 1 hour of sleep. And then drove my 2r 6 plus hours straight to down town Atlanta in rush hour and then back home. Burned 2 tanks of gas lol. Bet I did 30 pulls at least on the way home. Would have been 300 but there was traffic. You don't realize how fast 1150 is until you let off of 5th and people are miles behind you and 3 seconds ago they were right behind you.

0 issues. Runs better than stock. So damn crazy because I have 1800 hp on tap. Just amazing.

I had a modded Evo roll up next me asking to race. No joke. I think I put 3 exits between us.

UGR really knows their stuff. All I can say is go to their shop. Will take you 1 second to realize why they are the best in the game out of any platform.

I'll write some more tomorrow but damn UGR is like the fantasy factory!!!

Rode in a few cars. I literally couldn't eat much at lunch because I was dizzy from riding in a few other 2rs. That mixed with 1 hour of sleep. And then drove my 2r 6 plus hours straight to down town Atlanta in rush hour and then back home. Burned 2 tanks of gas lol. Bet I did 30 pulls at least on the way home. Would have been 300 but there was traffic. You don't realize how fast 1150 is until you let off of 5th and people are miles behind you and 3 seconds ago they were right behind you.

0 issues. Runs better than stock. So damn crazy because I have 1800 hp on tap. Just amazing.

I had a modded Evo roll up next me asking to race. No joke. I think I put 3 exits between us.

UGR really knows their stuff. All I can say is go to their shop. Will take you 1 second to realize why they are the best in the game out of any platform.

Haha that is amazing man, glad you're enjoying it! Sounds like a blast.

Any reports on the overall drivability?

I like the 'clean' stealth look, if you ignore the 'underground racing 'logo lol.

Congrats dustin on the build of an awesome beast.

With all that power may I ask what tyres- make and sizes you are running on the street?

I am assuming that you have not tried launch control yet?

cheers,

john

I'm running the same 888s. 305s in the back. It dead hooks. It's crazy.

Nope. no LCs yet. Maybe I'll take it to the drag strip over the summer.