duhawks

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha! ridiculous

Can't wait to see some videos of it on KILL :)

You been driving it around all day? I know I would be.

Until my wife made me come home lol

Congrats man, car sounds AMAZING! Can't wait to see the vids after you all get back from "cleaning up" in Texas.....

On Ramps are no problem now....

Very Cool Dustin ! Looking forward to more videos !

I took off and thought that charger was a cop after I took off. I was like oh shittttt lol.

Atlanta is great though. We have enormous 2 to 6 lane interstates that are a nice concrete. It is the perfect habitat for a 2R.

Keep the videos coming ... I'm sure you'll be taking this week off, from work ...

May be a special video on here tonight......

May be a special video on here tonight......

This ought to be a good one if both drivers know what they are doing. :icon_mrgreen:

I was down in Atlanta for a conference this weekend, your roads are incredible compared to our pot holed roads up in NY. Drove from Atlanta south on 85 to Opelika, 100+MPH the whole way in my rental, and people actually move over for you if you're approaching them which is awesome! That video is nuts, and only to think that's on pump lolol.

Congrats on the new build! Fadi sounded almost as excited about you getting it and driving it as you are haha! have fun, be safe :headbang:

Ya, maybe one day Dustin will realize just how good of a friend I am. :thefinger:

Well I was going to go out with my buddy last night but the weather was just too cold. I warmed the tires and made 3 test hits and just wasn't hooking. It was in the 40s. It is cold and rainy the rest of the week so I will let the car sleep.

This weekend should be nice though, the wife is going out of town, and I have race gas getting delivered :)

Well I was going to go out with my buddy last night but the weather was just too cold. I warmed the tires and made 3 test hits and just wasn't hooking. It was in the 40s. It is cold and rainy the rest of the week so I will let the car sleep.

This weekend should be nice though, the wife is going out of town, and I have race gas getting delivered :)

First you said the car is better then sex. Then you send the wife away for the weekend. Things aren't looking good bro!!!!

First you said the car is better then sex. Then you send the wife away for the weekend. Things aren't looking good bro!!!!

None of it would make sense unless you owned one of these monsters lol

None of it would make sense unless you owned one of these monsters lol

Give me some time. I'm putting the finish touches on my new business venture. Its a support group for women who's husbands abandoned them to race cars. I've got my first client lined up. Hoping to see her this weekend.

:eusa_dance:

Congrats again on the badass car!!! I love when my wife travels (especially if she says she is taking the kids and going to visit her parents for the weekend) because I know I have a FREE WEEKEND!!! DoctaM3 usually gets a call to ask what we are doing.

Give me some time. I'm putting the finish touches on my new business venture. Its a support group for women who's husbands abandoned them to race cars. I've got my first client lined up. Hoping to see her this weekend.

:eusa_dance:

Congrats again on the badass car!!! I love when my wife travels (especially if she says she is taking the kids and going to visit her parents for the weekend) because I know I have a FREE WEEKEND!!! DoctaM3 usually gets a call to ask what we are doing.

LOL.

Yeah I love my wife to death, but some times we just need a weekend to go try stupid shit lol.

LOL.

Yeah I love my wife to death, but some times we just need a weekend to go try stupid shit lol.

Texas is right around the corner ...

Remember the first rule of racing ... In order to finish first ...

You must first get the DAMN car to the track ...

Texas is right around the corner ...

Remember the first rule of racing ... In order to finish first ...

You must first get the DAMN car to the track ...

Exactly! That is why I am not pushing it. Kind of pointless to take it out if it cannot hook on the cold streets. I will save the car for Texas.