Sent the 570 to Underground Racing

duhawks

Is this a new record??

I have no clue. I don't even think I had my eyes open on the run. Man car is just like a time machine!

I think some of the other 2Rs could run just as fast if not faster. Depends on gearing I guess and heavily on traction.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no clue. I don't even think I had my eyes open on the run. Man car is just like a time machine!

I think some of the other 2Rs could run just as fast if not faster. Depends on gearing I guess and heavily on traction.

I just checked AM.S numbers….2.4x…..on a prepped surface at the track.. :shock:

CONGRATS Dustin and Underground Racing!! :icon_super: :icon_thumleft:

Im not doubting Dustin or Fadi but lets all take it down a notch until we see the vbox file. Time, speed and the "course" all need to be verified.

That being said it sounds like it is spaceship fast. What a machine!!!!

who was driving BTW? not that its hard to drive an auto.

Yes Fadi its a world record! OHmega ran 2.4x on the 186 pass.. so this R2 is the real deal.

Congrats Dustin !

Yes Fadi its a world record! OHmega ran 2.4x on the 186 pass.. so this R2 is the real deal.

Congrats Dustin !

I was driving. Still got to pull the paddles. No easy task when your pinned to the damn seat!

These 2Rs are mental!!!! tx2k and TI should be interesting lol.

Congrats Dustin !

I can smell the green from here. Smells a lot…...crispier…...if that makes sense, when it's free. :icon_mrgreen:

I can smell the green from here. Smells a lot…...crispier…...if that makes sense, when it's free. :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah not looking good for me lol. I am man of my word so it is what it is. :eusa_wall:

Can't wait to see this validated! When is the autoshift going to be an option so you can have two hands on the wheel!

Is the direct injection the issue with brake boosting? Is there an antilag workaround for the 5.2's?

Greatest Congrats Dustin!!! She looks amazing

You have one heck of a performer on your hands. Performance Perfection courtesy of your friends at Underground Racing.

Enjoy brother.... Faster times are to come. Kick ass performance for such little seat time :-)

1195446011100.gif

quote name='duhawks' date='Feb 17 2014, 08:34 AM' post='1103298']

I will give you the ride of your life! We will just put import in it and see who says mercy first lol

Okay, so bear with me here, under the tutelage of Kisco, I'm still trying to get the whole gif thing down...this one was a swing and a miss...

Can't wait to see this validated! When is the autoshift going to be an option so you can have two hands on the wheel!

Is the direct injection the issue with brake boosting? Is there an antilag workaround for the 5.2's?

BCM sends a command to shut the throttles down when it sees brake/throttle input at the same time.

On a side note, are CF engine panels not standard on an SL?

Well I'll be damned, I have a milder version of an UGR car and this shit just blows my mind! That is so crazy fast!!

I know how my car is on the highway at a lower level so this is just so over the top, I LOVE IT!

Congrats!

On a side note, are CF engine panels not standard on an SL?

Correct, optional on all except the 2013 "Technica Edition" which had all carbon standard including CCB's.

Hey Dustin, Car looks bad ass!

Best of luck with it! Go kick some gtr a$$ at TX!

Thanks everyone! Car is sick! When I get some serious seat time I will let you know how the JRZs are and all the other driving impressions. Kevin was going to dial in my jrzs and adjust my bbg a little bit more today and tomorrow because it will be warmer out (in the 60s there) so he can get a feel for how it will do in the warmer temps. I will go back up there and get the car in a few days :)

I will be on pump gas 90% of the time so I am really curious to drive it on pump and see how that is. I will vbox the rest of my settings and let you know what she does.

If you are doing the roll race I would stick a vbox in the car. With the VHT down there is going to be some amazing times. On the street you may go 2.4 or 3.4 100 to 150. Just depends on if you hook.

Correct, optional on all except the 2013 "Technica Edition" which had all carbon standard including CCB's.

Hey Dustin, Car looks bad ass!

Best of luck with it! Go kick some gtr a$$ at TX!

Learn something new every day!

I will be on pump gas 90% of the time so I am really curious to drive it on pump and see how that is. I will vbox the rest of my settings and let you know what she does.

BS, or it should be BS. Either way, unacceptable.

Learn something new every day!

BS, or it should be BS. Either way, unacceptable.

I have a pump on my drum of import so I call it pump gas lol

If I was a 2R I wouldn't come to Texas. What would be the point. Nobody would beat me. Id just keep my ass at home and save the 5k.

Like all the GTR's guys are honest about their power, lol.

Fadi and Dustin are not getting 2R's.

Gotcha. Just reading what was said in the GTR forum. If you say they are not i trust you.

3R? should be interesting to see if there is too much lag down low.

Well Fadi didn't get a 2R....Dustin on the other hand decided to get the 2R and still go to Texas. :eusa_dance:

I really was a stage 1.5 bolt on at one point lol. I wanted the billet intake so got that and the motor. Then was like well I will do the tranny. Then I realized I was only a few parts away from the 2R. I knew I would send the car back and 2R it so I just did it now so I don't have to send it back.

Liquid get ready for tx2k bud!! Gonna be nuts!

I really was a stage 1.5 bolt on at one point lol. I wanted the billet intake so got that and the motor. Then was like well I will do the tranny. Then I realized I was only a few parts away from the 2R. I knew I would send the car back and 2R it so I just did it now so I don't have to send it back.

Sleepless nights bro...

Don't have to justify it to me! I approve!