Shooting at LAX

Roman

2 shooters (translation- one) armed with a rifle (translation- handgun) shot Tsa agent at LAX.

Mythbuster's Tory Belleci was in the terminal when the shooting started.

The news gets a lot wrong in the first few hours but I hear (from ABC News) that the shooter is an off-duty TSA agent and he was targeting other TSA agents, perhaps knew them.

It's been a while, but it's not the first time a shooting happened at LAX. I'm sure some of you guys remember in 2002 when a guy started shooting at the El Al ticket counter in LAX. Even so, the increasing and almost exhausting national coverage of these types of shootings make me feel like changes or additions to airport security will come.

Anybody think airport security is about to get a few additions? Maybe security before you even enter the ticket area or something of that nature.

You know LAX is a shitshow now. I am driving to San Diego in a couple of hours. I wonder what route would be best?

I think you'll be fine, I was in El Segundo around 11:30, traffic was fine, though there was a massive police presence.

Your bigger problem is San Diego rush hour traffic makes LA traffic look like a cake walk. Hope you are no attempting to go downtown. It's total gridlock.

It's been a while, but it's not the first time a shooting happened at LAX. I'm sure some of you guys remember in 2002 when a guy started shooting at the El Al ticket counter in LAX. Even so, the increasing and almost exhausting national coverage of these types of shootings make me feel like changes or additions to airport security will come.

Anybody think airport security is about to get a few additions? Maybe security before you even enter the ticket area or something of that nature.

All they will be doing will be adding more reasons why people would want to shoot TSA employees :tyson: I think the media coverage does more harm than help in situations like this....everyone loses.

Some guy walked into Bush Airport in Houston a few months back and started shooting (in the ceiling). Cops shot him dead. Looks like a suicide by cops type deal. News did not pick it up because there was no way for them to spin it into "another AR15 shooter" deal.

Heres the shooter....

(Graphic Image Below)

shoot_pic_21.jpg

Is that a vomit/blood cocktail on the carpet? What a fcuking mess.

Knowing LAX, they will throw some kitty litter over that, fabreeze what is left, and some poor bastard will be walking barefoot through it before weeks end.

Is that a vomit/blood cocktail on the carpet? What a fcuking mess.

Knowing LAX, they will throw some kitty litter over that, fabreeze what is left, and some poor bastard will be walking barefoot through it before weeks end.

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah pretty excited about that. Im flying into LAX in a few weeks, Ill take a pic and let you know how the litter worked

Seriously what is with the piles of Ketchup on the ground?

Just a guess. If he was shot in the chest, it could possibly be frothy blood from the lungs.

Just a guess. If he was shot in the chest, it could possibly be frothy blood from the lungs.

I will trust the opinions of the dr!

I will trust the opinions of the dr!

Another possibility: congealed blood after the carpet sucked up some of the liquid part.