FikseSTS

Made my GTR feel laughable

Was sad to drive off in my GTR..

O rly?

oops-fall-asleep.gif

LOL

White!

+1

I'm sure it will kickass as a mofo, I love Porsches, they are damn near perfect, problem is, they are to perfect :/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That being said.. $192,000 sticker! WTF!!! I think the clear choice is buy a regular Turbo (150-160K) and mod it. Was sad to drive off in my GTR.. LOL

The problem is a lot of the price difference is made up of things that are standard on the Turbo S that are optional on the regular Turbo. I'm not sure you could even find a true "base" regular Turbo, but even assuming you can, I would definitely want some of the optional stuff that is standard on the S (like PDCC and Sport Chrono, for example). So even if you don't mind giving up the CCB's and LED headlights and a few other things, the real price differential is probably still not going to be $30k for most people, which makes it a tougher call.

not yet, he likes to put 'break-in' miles on.... could take weeks!

Was there a race......?

New 991 Turbo S is a beast, no doubt. I would guess from 0-60 is going to be close--maybe even in the Turbo's favor. From that point, I think the Mac is going to take care of business. And for the $$$, give me the Mac all day long.