Got My Allocation Date FINALLY!!

ToofDoc

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic interior. The diamond stitching is IMO just what the Aventador needs to take the interior up a notch and match the exterior. Odd that they do that for a $200k Gallardo but it has to be a special build option for the Aventador.

Congrats! Are there things they don't approve in the ad personam?

Thanks!

Ad personam program requests come in all different flavors, I'm sure many have been denied in the past.

I've heard q-citura requests got denied in the recent past but now Lamborghini approves them.

My following requests have been denied:

Stitching of "Lamborghini" script on dash in embroidery on leather instead of chrome plastic

Black paint on rear exterior "Lamborghini" script instead of chrome plastic

Brake calipers paint colors outside of standard available colors

Bianco Leda leather on whole front dash (too bright on top facing panels = hazardous)

Carbon fiber side mirrors (possible available in future)

At my ad personam meeting at the factory:

I had 5 out of 10 items that I wanted approved

I accepted 4 recommended items that I didn't thought of

I declined 1 recommended item that I didn't thought of

My whole meeting took about 45 minutes in the business building after my personalized one-on-one factory tour.

That white section behind the seats looks absolutely amazing ... that is only the visible part between the seats or will the entire section behind the seats be white?

I love that two tone dashboard ... the top remains black to avoid reflection while you still have white on the bottom section ... looks like the top section on the doors is also two tone leather, not completely white ... really like the contrast stitching too.

I'm sure that will be a stunning Aventador Roadster ... did you go for Bianco Canopus? That is my absolute favorite on the Aventador.

Just curious, will Lamborghini paint an Aventador/Roadster in Metaluro (the metallic grey from the Veneno) via an AP request?

Just curious, will Lamborghini paint an Aventador/Roadster in Metaluro (the metallic grey from the Veneno) via an AP request?

No. Veneno gray is an exclusive color to the (4) Veneno coupes, per the contract. Same goes for the Reventon and Aventador J colors.

Congrats! Looks great toof!

One thing to really consider is white leather will show wear. I've had a couple white interiors (fully treated so easier to clean etc etc) and probably won't do it again because of this. The sides of the center console, the seats (jeans bleed), the dash where a tall persons knee will rub, and where you'll rest your elbow on the side door. As nice as they look now those areas will look more unsightly and discolored over time.

I guess it really depends on the leather. I have a white/seashell interior on a Rolls Ghost, and have put over 20,000 miles on the car since new. I wear jeans almost every day, and so far cleaned the seats 1 time at around 13,000 miles, and with a good leather cleaner/conditioner the blue came right off and they look like new still.

That white section behind the seats looks absolutely amazing ... that is only the visible part between the seats or will the entire section behind the seats be white?

I love that two tone dashboard ... the top remains black to avoid reflection while you still have white on the bottom section ... looks like the top section on the doors is also two tone leather, not completely white ... really like the contrast stitching too.

I'm sure that will be a stunning Aventador Roadster ... did you go for Bianco Canopus? That is my absolute favorite on the Aventador.

Great observation! I originally wanted the full dash white, but due to the brightness of the white I wanted, Lamborghini can not approve it, I either had to settle for no white in the front dash area or less brighter white (Bianco polar - cream white or alcantara)! Since I wanted the white in the front with Sportivo seats (seats with white in the middle and black on the sides) instead of having my seats entirely white in one color as in Elegante seat option, the AP program director suggested we do two toned front dash, black on top with white stitching and Bianco Leda bottom with black stitching at the globe box level to avoid the reflection hazard.

Bianco Leda is the brightest white available. Whiter than Bianco polar. Exteriorly, I did not go with Bianco Canopus. I went with GRIGIO TITANS! :icon_super:

Q-citura only in the middle between the seats, I could've expanded to other panels behind the seats but that's a waste because we can't even see it. I elected to do just the middle (a suggestion by the AP director).

Congrats! It's going to look great.

Thanks Tony!

Thanks to everyone else that commented as well! I know we all get excited to see these cars.

Long wait ahead....

This will be a killa car !! Congrats Andy

Thanks T.M.!

Hopefully we can pose our cars together next year for some photo shoots!

Great observation! I originally wanted the full dash white, but due to the brightness of the white I wanted, Lamborghini can not approve it, I either had to settle for no white in the front dash area or less brighter white (Bianco polar - cream white or alcantara)! Since I wanted the white in the front with Sportivo seats (seats with white in the middle and black on the sides) instead of having my seats entirely white in one color as in Elegante seat option, the AP program director suggested we do two toned front dash, black on top with white stitching and Bianco Leda bottom with black stitching at the globe box level to avoid the reflection hazard.

Bianco Leda is the brightest white available. Whiter than Bianco polar. Exteriorly, I did not go with Bianco Canopus. I went with GRIGIO TITANS! :icon_super:

Q-citura only in the middle between the seats, I could've expanded to other panels behind the seats but that's a waste because we can't even see it. I elected to do just the middle (a suggestion by the AP director).

That sounds absolutely amazing ... inside a Grigio Titans this bright white will look magnificent ... Nero Ade for the black leather inside or did you go for a dark grey ?

The matte finish of Grigio Titans with glossy carbon exterior parts will look really amazing ... on glossy black Dione or dark titanium ones?

Don't want you to reveal too much ... but I'm curious that's all ... if you would like to keep it a surprise I fully understand ... I would really be going through hell waiting for that car to arrive ... I have way too little patience to wait that long ... but perfection takes time right?

Ad personam program will expand with lots more option for future buyers.

Well, then, perhaps a proper transmission :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Can't wait to see it!