SV vs Aventador...

FikseSTS

Maybe the previous owner had ordered his repairs on eBay and just received empty boxes... :eusa_naughty:

This is classic!

Would make a great TT or NA build car as it needs to be gutted (mechanically).

Wouldn't you love to get your hands on another SV and tear it up!? Probably will rebuild this second faster since you had one transformed already!

which do you think is worth more?? is the SV even worth $350k?

Absolutely a well maintained Murcie SV is worth $350K if not more! If I was given a choice between a MSV or 2012 Aventador coupe, I'd go with MSV!

Anyway, I did whatever research I could on the car, got the service records etc. I also researched all the threads pertaining to the car that ContinentalGT had posted here.

I wouldn't listen a word this guy says! Nothing is real with this guy.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about my words you prick!

Now go enjoy your vacation and CGT when you return

Yes yes, you told me to listen to my wife.

This is classic!

Wouldn't you love to get your hands on another SV and tear it up!? Probably will rebuild this second faster since you had one transformed already!

Absolutely a well maintained Murcie SV is worth $350K if not more! If I was given a choice between a MSV or 2012 Aventador coupe, I'd go with MSV!

I wouldn't listen a word this guy says! Nothing is real with this guy.

I don't think he was lying to himself asking questions on his own car.

I don't think he was lying to himself asking questions on his own car.

You'd be surprise what we found out he lied about?! I was very close to that kid in the past, he told me all kinds of lies I later learned...

He may fabricate some BS just to devalue the car....who knows...?

Needless to say, the car has a bad ora around it, maybe ContGT was just another bad touch to add to the curse?

You'd be surprise what we found out he lied about?! I was very close to that kid in the past, he told me all kinds of lies I later learned...

He may fabricate some BS just to devalue the car....who knows...?

Needless to say, the car has a bad ora around it, maybe ContGT was just another bad touch to add to the curse?

He owned the car, why would he try and devalue it?

Allan, I don't know...I'm hungry!

All I know is everything about that kid are lies.

So that he could buy it again later.. or someone he knows could. at a lower price.

So that he could buy it again later.. or someone he knows could. at a lower price.

Bit of a stretch.. was when he first got the car. Anyways doesn't make any difference to me. If you like the car go check it out. Could be a great car or could not.

For one night I did strongly considering buying a SV from Roy two months ago! I think it was a grey one. I even emailed him, worked out a price, then I decided to stay on track to keep my Aventador Roadster order.

It's very tempting, this SV thing!

I suppose I need to drive an SV. I've never had a V12 Lambo other than the Aventador so I have no gauge, a more visceral feel would be nice.

I thought I had originally been told all of that work before 3,000 but then I thought I was not remembering correctly. The car definitely had/has an issue; it's why it has always been listed for so many tens of thousands less than all of the other SVs. Emily was going to buy it until we were given the full run-down on it. It's a definite project car.

Definitely? Had or has, which is it?

It's a steal if all it needed was a clutch pick up adjustment, I ended up going back a couple times until I got it where I like it. If not it bucks or rides the clutch, A real pain in the ass if the tech doesn't ride in the car with you. Again I think this is all speculation, several members saw the car and said it was in good condition. Even the carbon inside has clear bra on it. That's not something you would attribute to an abusive owner. It's not like they propped a dead rapper in it

If anyone buys this SV and has any issues with it, send it to Bobby (Master Tech) at FC Kerbeck. It will come back to you better than a perfect "brand new" SV was when it left the factory. Problem solved. :icon_super:

Well.....I went ahead and bought the Black SV out of Las Vegas..

I think I will do the wheels GOLD and a small Gold SV sticker..will go through it with a fine tooth comb.....I think at $300K it was a bargin...

Should have a total of 4 SV cars here in stock by end of the month.. that's JUST a little more then 10% of ALL the SV cars built for the USA here in my shop!!

I guess I am a GREEDY MOFO LOL

I think I will do the wheels GOLD and a small Gold SV sticker..will go through it with a fine tooth comb.....I think at $300K it was a bargin...

Should have a total of 4 SV cars here in stock by end of the month.. that's JUST a little more then 10% of ALL the SV cars built for the USA here in my shop!!

Awesome!!! Let's take them all on the IS 2014! :)

I am in love with that car.. Congrats man!!

$250k for a modified 04' LOL

I'll give him credit that it's a top notch build. I didn't understand dropping lp640 $ into an 04 car, but to each his own.