Allan lampoon ' s European Vacation

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally had a good meal!

Typical middle America tourist :icon_mrgreen:

"That Paris place sucked, it's boring, the food was horrible, ugly buildings, too many damn museums things, the stupid people walk everywhere, stinks like cheese and the damn French people have a cow prod up their ass!, take me to McDonalds!"

"That Paris place sucked, it's boring, the food was horrible, ugly buildings, too many damn museums things, the stupid people walk everywhere, stinks like cheese and the damn French people have a cow prod up their ass!, take me to McDonalds!"

Bingo

Our Transgendered Batboys section of the red light district. Now I know where he buys his clothes.

Of course you were there, your entire trip is a coverup for analpenetration!!

"That Paris place sucked, it's boring, the food was horrible, ugly buildings, too many damn museums things, the stupid people walk everywhere, stinks like cheese and the damn French people have a cow prod up their ass!, take me to McDonalds AND FEED ME COCK!"

:iamwithstupid:

A classic AllanLAMO behavior.

Ha old faithful McD'S!!! No Matter how many times I have traveled Europe somehow I gravitate to them yet I NEVER eat them at home...

Dude.. I got onion soup and Escargot coming out my ears. Needed something to clear me out!

Ha old faithful McD'S!!! No Matter how many times I have traveled Europe somehow I gravitate to them yet I NEVER eat them at home...

Exactly!!!!

Dude.. I got onion soup and Escargot coming out my ears. Needed something to clear me out!

Haha!