Allan lampoon ' s European Vacation

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Können Sie deutsch lesen? Sieht aus wie eine große Weise, Ihre Reise beginnen. Haben Sie Spaß und nehmen Sie jede Menge Bilder.

:iamwithstupid:

Und trinken Sie viel gutes Bier!

fcuking french taxis on strike blocking the roads!

The French on strike? Noooo?? Jerkoffs strike as much as the Italians do. And for nothing

Took a nap.. awake now. fcuking tired. Get off the plane and figured we would call an Uber cab to get us. We have no cell service but figured we could use wifi. Well the wifi is not working. So screw it.. we take a taxi. Nope that's not happening. Took hours with a driver who ass rapes you for cash. The taxis have shut down the city. Blocking highways and city streets everywhere. Cops don't care. fcuking nightmare. So now I go have my first french onion soup and French bread.

Took a nap.. awake now. fcuking tired. Get off the plane and figured we would call an Uber cab to get us. We have no cell service but figured we could use wifi. Well the wifi is not working. So screw it.. we take a taxi. Nope that's not happening. Took hours with a driver who ass rapes you for cash. The taxis have shut down the city. Blocking highways and city streets everywhere. Cops don't care. fcuking nightmare. So now I go have my first french onion soup and French bread.

sounds like the "lampoon" theme is coming along nicely..