Allan lampoon ' s European Vacation

Allan-Herbie

I got scammed by a gypsy!!!

Walking to Notre Dame, we see an old lady walking who bends over and picks something up. We pass her up and she chases us down and shows us a ring and asks if we think it's gold. I reply looks like it but I can't tell. We continue walking and she chases us down. Says she cannot keep it, her religion forbids her to have jewelry, she wants us to have it. I tell her to go sell it , but she refuses. So we say fine.. and she walks away.. then she chases us down again and asks for money for food. I tell her to take the ring back and go sell it. She refuses, so I give her 5 euro.. bitch starts yelling at me to give her 5 more!

now u can sell the gold ring and hopefully make back that 10bucks!

the pics in this thread is neck breaking!! :icon_mrgreen:

and funny, everytime i go overseas i'll try their fast food..

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to see dainty rooms?! More pictures of Rebecca :D

Spoke to her today. . She is off to St . Moritz. She will be back soon. In the meantime go watch reruns of her show Workout or on the Amazing Race.

Allan that was me on Instagram mentioning about how your wife apparently likes big jugs.

So if you were thinking "who is this asshole saying something so inappropriate" you'll realize it was me and I have issues.

Lots of great beer halls in Munich. Hofbrau is for tourists!

I like the one in Vegas. And Allan is a perennial tourist, gets sucked in all the touristy stuff lol. Sitting duck.

I like the one in Vegas. And Allan is a perennial tourist, gets sucked in all the touristy stuff lol. Sitting duck.

This shit was suggested by an LP member!!!

Allan that was me on Instagram mentioning about how your wife apparently likes big jugs.

So if you were thinking "who is this asshole saying something so inappropriate" you'll realize it was me and I have issues.

Nope didn't bother me at all.

Not me. And, you are on vacation. WTF are u doing hanging around the web? Go out for fcuk's sakes.

The one in Pittsburgh gets my vote. Then again if I was in Germany I'd probably look for something more authentic.

Can't believe your wife's you got eatting anything but nachos and chicken fingers. Doner Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) is big in Germany, you should get drunk and finish off the night with one.

The one ten minutes from my house has plenty of big titty bitches that bring me beer. :icon_mrgreen:

The original must be slipping.

Can't believe your wife's you got eatting anything but nachos and chicken fingers. Doner Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) is big in Germany, you should get drunk and finish off the night with one.

Your fcuking Kabob (I actually mean kebab) or Kebab talk is getting on my nerves lol. You got nothing else going on in life ? :icon_mrgreen:

Your fcuking Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) or Kebab talk is getting on my nerves lol. You got nothing else going on in life ? :icon_mrgreen:

I like beating a dead horse.

I like beating a dead horse.

I am gonna beat you fat kebab ass when I meet you next :icon_mrgreen: . Come to vegas end of feb.

Your fcuking Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) or Kebab talk is getting on my nerves lol. You got nothing else going on in life ? :icon_mrgreen:

Thats a loaded question

If you want to be his therapist and have 100s or thousands of hours to commit to helping his poor soul, don't ask

Thats a loaded question

If you want to be his therapist and have 100s or thousands of hours to commit to helping his poor soul, don't ask

I have no intention to be his therapist, he is a lost cause. I can just imagine trying to understand his Kebab transfixion.

skimmed through it. This was a paris only trip? How would you rate it overall on a scale of 1-10.

Wife and I want to do a european trip.