Plastic mess-06 vs Huracan

fastlane

I was in orlando for work the last 3 days. And i honestly saw 20-30 C7's driving around. Even worse, i got back to cincinnati yesterday afternoon, aftera major snow and ice storm, and saw 2 more on the way home frmo the airport. Something that will never happen with the huracan. Now i realize its no Plastic mess-06, but those still wont be half as rare.

agree and the Lambo will always win in this category.. but I also wonder how the numbers will stack up. weight, hp, 1/4mile, top end, mpg, etc.. either way for 110k this seems like a bargain.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can't have everything at that price. They need to move quantity for it to make sense. That said, they couldn't give much more for the money. GM is back for the first time in my lifetime!

You can't have everything at that price. They need to move quantity for it to make sense. That said, they couldn't give much more for the money. GM is back for the first time in my lifetime!

exactly! its nice to see the US come out with a product like this. usually its the Europeans that run the show.

I get what you are saying SingleSeat and I remember when a corvette was the ultimate car for a young boy as it was for me growing up. My family

had no money and in the 60's-70's it was a dream car. When I bought my first one at 24 years old it was a dream come true. Exotic cars were a world away

and untouchable so I only drooled at the few that were seen on the road. When I bought my first Ferrari, it was such a leap in life from the vettes. Very rewarding for

a young business owner so I understand where you are coming from :icon_thumleft: I loved the Huracan when I first saw the pics but I'm already tired of it and

it just blends in. I would have never thought the corvette would be more sexy. I would proudly own a new vet!

Yeah, I remember the t-topped heavy-flaked candy boat paint disco vettes, thinking they were the cat's ass, haha (until I saw a photo of the Countach -- game over). I was actually sorta' bummed when the first pictures of the new Corvette popped online. I thought it was GTR meets Ferrari, but a neighbor picked one up and to see it in person changed everything. Red and black. They did an amazing job with it. If you grab one, I hope you have a blast with it!

Doors up or down, means zilch when some guy in a new ZO6 blows those doors off !!!

I mentioned before... The new BMW i8 has those swing-up doors, so now they will become hackneyed and steal your 'doors up' thunder because that car will be all over the place relatively soon

Oh, well.

Definitely agree with this, but I don't think they'll have a problem selling these.

Doors up or down, means zilch when some guy in a new ZO6 blows those doors off !!!

I mentioned before... The new BMW i8 has those swing-up doors, so now they will become hackneyed and steal your 'doors up' thunder because that car will be all over the place relatively soon

Oh, well.

Doors can do lots of trick things. Doesn't matter. Lambo doors are Lambo doors. No other doors are household names. Until someone makes a door that turns into a wing and a car that uses them to fly, Lamborghini will always be the king.

Doors can do lots of trick things. Doesn't matter. Lambo doors are Lambo doors. No other doors are not household names. Until someone makes a door that turns into a wing and a car that uses them to fly, Lamborghini will always be the king.

If you say so.:)

Doors up or down, means zilch when some guy in a new ZO6 blows those doors off !!!...Oh, well.

Homeboy on his $5000 five year old motorcycle will hand the CV its ass anyway. Doors up is more magic in the pot. What am I supposed to look for in a toy car? If the car goes 0-60 in 3 or 4 seconds, or it goes 250mph, am I supposed to get excited? 250mph means I'm either running out of ideas getting shot at or throwing the landing gear down. My body has endured 0-170mph in 2 seconds on a daily basis for months at a time, so I can't think of a car out there that's going to reset that bar.

They're all slow at this point. Relative performance is great, but I need something more and I'm willing to pay for it. I need some spark, some emotion. A car needs to bring me the magic. If a ZO6 blows my doors off, I couldn't force myself to care. The Lambo shows me that somethin' extra and keeps life interesting. Lamborghinis are Lightning McQueen vs. Chick Hicks -- nobody cares when Chick wins.

I had the Diablo in the vicinity of the '14 Corvette and even though the Corvette is nice, the Diablo makes it look like a tank and you can guess which car gets everyone's attention. Two different animals, one fantasy the other reality.

I've seen how there's no shortage of people trying to get a race going. It always seems to be the redneck in the tin-can mess Mustang or diesel Beemer...someone with a bizarre chip on their shoulder rather than a love for cars. To pull up to a Lambo on the street and want to race it is like seeing an actual living dinosaur in the wild and thinking it'd be a good idea to shoot it...WTF?

I've seen how there's no shortage of people trying to get a race going. It always seems to be the redneck in the tin-can mess Mustang or diesel Beemer...someone with a bizarre chip on their shoulder rather than a love for cars. To pull up to a Lambo on the street and want to race it is like seeing an actual living dinosaur in the wild and thinking it'd be a good idea to shoot it...WTF?

These brands are incomparable because it doesn't come down to metrics hence me saying some get it some don't people buy exotics of various brands for different reasons.

It seems to be the same everywhere, quite often when you stop at the lights or drive along you have some "street racer" revving his engine trying to race :rolleyes:

Generally life is the same, you'll always have someone trying to garner your attention by showing you they are better, desperately trying to make you aware of their presence or significance, I see it all the time and it makes me smile because I simply don't care, good for you buddy but this isn't a competition, the only person I compete against is myself.

The older you get the wiser you become, at least some of us, at the end of the day there will always be the odd tool around you and because of that I've become an expert of making them invisible and I must say life is much better.