Plastic mess-06 vs Huracan

fastlane

It's interesting to read so many exotic buyers making up excuses why now, it's not that important to have a really fast car. What hooey !

So you would rather have a ZO6 than a Huracan?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's really pathetic is in this entire thread talking about performance cars not one mention of the Viper. What a colossal marketing fail that car is. And I've had four of them. Already at 25K or more off on the GTS's and still they sit. Sad.

What's really pathetic is in this entire thread talking about performance cars not one mention of the Viper. What a colossal marketing fail that car is. And I've had four of them. Already at 25K or more off on the GTS's and still they sit. Sad.

Interesting point....

To me I really don't care about the plastic mess or the Viper or the Nissan GTRRRRR....

You want to get noticed...then pull up to a club in a Lambo and you will understand LAMBORGHINI and what it is. Enough said....now shut this silly thread down moderator.

The point is ... The old ZR1 didn't have launch control.. The new one will and it will have an 8 spd auto box that takes the worry away from the driver, unlike the ZR1. It's times will be very consistent. Just change to drag radials and it's a whole new world.

:eusa_think: I thought the ZR1 did have launch control.

It's interesting to read so many exotic buyers making up excuses why now, it's not that important to have a really fast car. What hooey !

Nobody's making excuses, however exciting it might be for you to trash talk the Huracan this discussion is redundant, most are stating the importance of speed within their own circumstances, based on the way they use their cars.

Trust me I lose no sleep over the fact that the POS might be faster than x, y and z, there are Hondas out there faster than the POS and the Lambo, I am not running out to buy them.

Interesting point....

To me I really don't care about the plastic mess or the Viper or the Nissan GTRRRRR....

You want to get noticed...then pull up to a club in a Lambo and you will understand LAMBORGHINI and what it is. Enough said....now shut this silly thread down moderator.

The original point of this thread was to point out the new Zo6 went pretty out there in looks and performance more then expected by most people and the Huracan went conservative in looks and power. Now because you want to be seen and noticed in a Lambo and have no interest in a lesser car this thread should be shut down.

Well on the flipside, I'm not looking to be seen. I'm looking to enjoy what I drive.

Great, I want to see you in a POS so if you buy one I will pay for the first 10 car washes :icon_mrgreen:

Great, I want to see you in a POS so if you buy one I will pay for the first 10 car washes :icon_mrgreen:

For a daily driver I just might do it!

I love all this "speed" and "race" talk from people who go to the track maybe 1-2 times a year and don't street race ever. :lol2: yeah! I'm glad that you've got your priorities all figured out. :jackoff: :lol2:

I love all this "speed" and "race" talk from people who go to the track maybe 1-2 times a year and don't street race ever. :lol2: yeah! I'm glad that you've got your priorities all figured out. :jackoff: :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

I agree. I know all you guys get annoyed with the what do you do for a living questions from people but the questions that annoy me the most are "how fast have you had it" or "do you race it and take it to the track". Like Allan is saying, I'm all about enjoying some normal driving on some great roads.

Like Allan is saying, I'm all about enjoying some GAY driving on some great roads.

Fixed it for you.

On a side note, I have been a part of carforums all my life and one thing that is sooo American is 1/4 times and speed in a straightline when 99% of the people posting don't even own a fast car and/or know how to drive. I laugh my ass off everytime at all cockmeausiring going on for dragstrip times and gopro .001 seconds

I've done several trackdays in most of my cars and often do 300km/h+ on lonely highways at night, and I couldn't care less about which car is faster here or there, IT ALL IS ABOUT FEEL AND PASSION.

IMO given the choice of either cars price withstanding I don't think many people would pick the Plastic mess-06 over the Huracan as a DD, for a track car then the opposite would apply. Though there's always that one guy who would take anything over anything new from Lambo... but even he changes his tune in the end. :icon_mrgreen:

IMO given the choice of either cars price withstanding I don't think many people would pick the Plastic mess-06 over the Huracan as a DD, for a track car then the opposite would apply. Though there's always that one guy who would take anything over anything new from Lambo... but even he changes his tune in the end. :icon_mrgreen:

I would take the Plastic mess-06 as a DD over the Huracan anyday. As a weekend toy it would be opposite. I would never DD any exotic.

Fixed it for you.

On a side note, I have been a part of carforums all my life and one thing that is sooo American is 1/4 times and speed in a straightline when 99% of the people posting don't even own a fast car and/or know how to drive. I laugh my ass off everytime at all cockmeausiring going on for dragstrip times and gopro .001 seconds

I've done several trackdays in most of my cars and often do 300km/h+ on lonely highways at night, and I couldn't care less about which car is faster here or there, IT ALL IS ABOUT FEEL AND PASSION.

Ya feel and passion... that's why you got a non turbo Panamera and an Audi R8. Lol

First will be a bikini wash, I might pay Modo to do it :icon_mrgreen:

I'm IN!! Give me a weeks notice need to fast so I fit in my green Borat thong.

I'm IN!! Give me a weeks notice need to fast so I fit in my green Borat thong.

The end of the world is near.

I would take the Plastic mess-06 as a DD over the Huracan anyday. As a weekend toy it would be opposite. I would never DD any exotic.

Lucky for you you aren't in websters shoes or you'd be stuck getting bread in a Koenigsegg... just kidding I know how much you don't like that car. :)

But what if the Plastic mess-06 drives like crap, ride is harsh, clutch is hard and the interior feels cheap, is uncomfortable and squeaks? Not saying it does and all this is just speculation on everyone's part because like you and anyone else in this discussion I haven't driven either of the 2 cars but I can't imagine you keeping it for very long if it's just fast and uncomfortable. But having a Bentley or RR (sorry can't remember which it is you have) in the garage doesn't that make all your other cars 'weekend toys'. :eusa_dance:

Hope I'm not coming off as argumentative I'm genuinely curious and interested in your reasoning... given your present stable of cars and your past experience and how you seem to miss your Gallardo I would of thought the Huracan was an ideal 'go to car' for everyday spirited drives.

Interesting point....

Why would you need to get noticed? I've heard this used many times but if you've got issues with the lack of attention your receiving then there's alot more things you can do that would provide a better ROI for 300k instead of buying a lambo. I personally love it for the beauty, sound, and passion. Hopefully in the future they figure out how to drop weight too as that's the biggest problem they have right now imo.