Plastic mess-06 vs Huracan

fastlane

I just think its because Chevy has exceeded expectations with their new car, while Lambo has either met their expectations or slightly disappointed us.

But, a Lambo is still a Lambo and a Chevy a Chevy.

The very fact that it's being compared with a Lamborghini on a Lamborghini forum says quite a bit about how much they hit it out of the park with the ZO6

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The very fact that it's being compared with a Lamborghini on a Lamborghini forum says quite a bit about how much they hit it out of the park with the ZO6

Doesn't that happen with every new 'sports' car launched? People were knocking the GTR and comparing it to the Gallardo, many Lambo owners even bought them and liked them... but most also preferred the Lambo regardless of speed... same goes for the MP4.

Don't get me wrong I think the new Plastic mess-06 is badass and looks great but all cars get compared on here regardless of price, speed or relevance to each other it seems.

Doesn't that happen with every new 'sports' car launched? People were knocking the GTR and comparing it to the Gallardo, many Lambo owners even bought them and liked them... but most also preferred the Lambo regardless of speed... same goes for the MP4.

Don't get me wrong I think the new Plastic mess-06 is badass and looks great but all cars get compared on here regardless of price, speed or relevance to each other it seems.

The C6 ZO6 was faster than a pre-LP560 Gallardo or F430. So what?

The C7 ZO6 might be faster than a Huracan or 458S. So what?

Huracan looks much much better compared to the ZO6, which looks like a C7 with a bunch of aftermarket parts put on it.

Either way, I'd put my money on cars like the Huracan and 911 Turbo S vs the new ZO6 if they were to line up on the street.

Sure, on a prepped track, with DR's, who knows what the ZO6 will run. Probably slightly better numbers than a ZR1. But on the street where the road is bumpy, dirty and/or wet in some spots but not others, the results will likely be different.

Huracan looks much much better compared to the ZO6, which looks like a C7 with a bunch of aftermarket parts put on it.

Either way, I'd put my money on cars like the Huracan and 911 Turbo S vs the new ZO6 if they were to line up on the street.

Sure, on a prepped track, with DR's, who knows what the ZO6 will run. Probably slightly better numbers than a ZR1. But on the street where the road is bumpy, dirty and/or wet in some spots but not others, the results will likely be different.

Agreed on all points. And while I am a big proponent of outright performance as a major factor toward automobile desirability, I acknowledge that there are so many other criteria to judge a car by, and just the idea of spending over $100K on a Corvette will give pause to some.

I just think its because Chevy has exceeded expectations with their new car, while Lambo has either met their expectations or slightly disappointed us.

But, a Lambo is still a Lambo and a Chevy a Chevy.

:iamwithstupid:

Well I can tell you first hand that I wasn't very happy back in 06 when Ajglobal pulled my Gallardo on the hwy several times.

Well I can tell you first hand that I wasn't very happy back in 06 when Ajglobal pulled my Gallardo on the hwy several times.

Well if it matters to someone which car is faster then they are better off with the ZO6, or a modded GTR. But I think the Huracan will put up a hell of a better fight with the ZO6 than the Gallardo did, especially since we don't know how much the new ZO6 weighs. When the last ZO6 came out GM was on about how light it was, not so this time. Its probably gained a bit of weight, something GM doesn't want to highlight perhaps?

Well if it matters to someone which car is faster then they are better off with the ZO6, or a modded GTR. But I think the Huracan will put up a hell of a better fight with the ZO6 than the Gallardo did, especially since we don't know how much the new ZO6 weighs. When the last ZO6 came out GM was on about how light it was, not so this time. Its probably gained a bit of weight, something GM doesn't want to highlight perhaps?

The Plastic mess-06 will be faster than an Aventador, so the Huracan will need to be aswell in order to beat it.

The Plastic mess-06 will be faster than an Aventador, so the Huracan will need to be aswell in order to beat it.

I don't think the ZO6 will be faster than the Aventador. If they do come out with a ZR-1 though, that's a different story.

I don't think the ZO6 will be faster than the Aventador. If they do come out with a ZR-1 though, that's a different story.

I think a 12c will beat all of the above to 100 :icon_super: (huracan, Z07, & Vent)

After seeing the Hurican I can say the main difference would be the feel. It feels like a $300k car even standing still. The Plastic mess-06 has a souped up $60k car interior.

Nima is right if you are worried about the fastest car, get a 75k 04 Gallardo send it to UGR for snails and no Plastic mess-06 will touch you.

Nima is right if you are worried about the fastest car, get a 75k 04 Gallardo send it to UGR for snails and no Plastic mess-06 will touch you.

I'd say these boys might have something to say about that.

So begins the modified car escalation war.

After seeing the Hurican I can say the main difference would be the feel. It feels like a $300k car even standing still. The Plastic mess-06 has a souped up $60k car interior. .....

Since you've seen the Huracan, in person .... What is up with that plastic adorned dashboard ?? Plastic vent shrouds !! They should have been wrapped in leather!!

Especially cheap looking is that honeycomb crap in right in front of the passenger; That stuff does not look very $300k to me !! :eusa_naughty:

Please, one is as appealing as a dog shit in a glass, the other is a Lamborghini.

:iamwithstupid:

You must be in a good mood today, you are being very kind.

Please, one is as appealing as a dog shit in a glass, the other is a Lamborghini.

please except my FB friend request

Since you've seen the Huracan, in person .... What is up with that plastic adorned dashboard ?? Plastic vent shrouds !! They should have been wrapped in leather!!

Especially cheap looking is that honeycomb crap in right in front of the passenger; That stuff does not look very $300k to me !! :eusa_naughty:

Except for the really cool cowl steering/instrument cover I didn't really notice that part or care about it.

I think a ZR1 went 10.39 bone stock. That alone is faster than any Aventador has gone. This car will be faster than the ZR1, especially if the auto box has some sort of launch control.