I Got A Piece to My Aventador!

ToofDoc

So my Roadster will be arriving in the Spring this year and I got a little antsy. I purchased an OEM steering wheel separately first so I supplied the core for conversion. When my Roadster comes, then I'll have another OEM steering wheel as a back up. I have Bianco Leda (bright white) interior so I wanted some white accents on my new Carbon Fiber steering wheel to go along with it! Very please on how sexy this thing turned out. I had one of these CF steering wheel on my LP560 so I definitely knew I was wanted one for my LP700!

My steering wheel specs:

Top - Carbon fiber

Middle (front & back)- Carbon fiber

Bottom - Carbon fiber

Grips - Perforated leather

12 O'clock Ring - White 10mm

Stitching - Sport in white

Hub - OEM leather

So much carbon. Looks fantastic!

Carbon FEVER!!!!

My interior will have a bunch of CF also in that interior CF package! It's accent it nicely!

Wow--that really looks fantastic. Your interior will be stunning. Did you end up getting this from IMS?

Looks great Is Jon ims doing it? I might do one in the future.

Yes, I got mine from IMS (John). I got my LP560 CF steering wheel with him and I was very pleased so I went back to him.

Both Johns (IMS and MACarbon) do amazing job with these steering wheels, we really can't go wrong with either of them.

I love that, what was the turn around?

2-3 months but I also ran into the holidays! I shipped the core out towards the end of Oct and it was completed at the end of December.

I wasn't in a hurry so I didn't really rush the build.

Influenced by Mansory Carbonado Aventador designs and since I have an extra airbag/horn cover, I decided to further accent my interior Bianco Leda!

Sorry not feeling the white airbag cover, I love the black one.

It is an "acquired taste"! :icon_thumleft: It'll look sharp with all my other Bianco Leda in the interior.