Finally Here!! LP720 Roadster

Lubejobs42

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you still have the other wing? I think it was better looking.

Didn't come in yet. I'll try that one when it comes in. I'm not sure which I will like better. maybe I will switch from one to another in a few months when I get bored. I have a very hard time making up my mind!

I purchased another stock wing that we attached this wing to so I wasn't drilling though and molesting the 720 factory wing.

The guys from Lambo palm beach were at their display all day and they said they heard the same thing over and over "that is the nicest factory wing".

I really think it balanced the car. The front and rear bumpers are so aggressive. It really needed the wing IMO.

Lubejobs42 the most important thing is that you like it, looks are subjective, enjoy it in the best of health you've got one hell of a car there and I know photos don't do it justice :icon_thumleft:

The guys from Lambo palm beach were at their display all day and they said they heard the same thing over and over "that is the nicest factory wing".

I really think it balanced the car. The front and rear bumpers are so aggressive. It really needed the wing IMO.

Is the wing attached to the car's movable spoiler? Does it go up and down with the car's spoiler?

Is the wing attached to the car's movable spoiler? Does it go up and down with the car's spoiler?

I added the Novitec module. It now only goes up from temperature when driving slow not from speed.

I added the Novitec module. It now only goes up from temperature when driving slow not from speed.

Makes sense to me... The more I look at the wing, the more I like it! BTW, did you get any sort of protection for the underside of the front spoiler against accidental scraping (even with the nose lift)? I have bottomed out my LP640 at speed on some rough pavement!

Makes sense to me... The more I look at the wing, the more I like it! BTW, did you get any sort of protection for the underside of the front spoiler against accidental scraping (even with the nose lift)? I have bottomed out my LP640 at speed on some rough pavement!

Not yet. I'm having my guys install PPF (clear bra) over the entire car. I'm have something made to protect the bottom. I would hate to screw this one up!!

Thank you for all the comments!!!!

Thank god its not just me.