Ready to buy Grigio Estoque Aventador

FEVIPER

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! I got this car from Lamborghini of Houston. It actually wasn't for sale but they called an owner that had one like I wanted and we talked him out of it.

I talked to Kevin with UGR at TX2K and I am thinking about it. But I don't know if I won't to go that route on this car just yet.

I talked to Kevin with UGR at TX2K and I am thinking about it. But I don't know if I won't to go that route on this car just yet.

Why ar eyou lying to yourself ;)

You know you want to....

Why '12 specifically? They upgraded the suspension for '13 which would be my preference.

The 2014's are more sorted if you want that, and the 2012's are the most raw.

I had a 12, a 13, and now a 14 and all are great. Each year they got a little more sorted and improved.

Speaking of which, is a SV from Roy headed your way?

I had a 12, a 13, and now a 14 and all are great. Each year they got a little more sorted and improved.

What year you you say you liked the the best? Or did every year improve to your liking ? For me the 2014 is smooth and a very enjoyable ride for me and my wife!

What year you you say you liked the the best? Or did every year improve to your liking ? For me the 2014 is smooth and a very enjoyable ride for me and my wife!

Every year got more sorted and better IMO. I love the small updates they have done.

Mission accomplished! And my 3 year old is finally content now that there is a Lamborghini back in the garage. I tried to contact Icoburn after I decided to up my budget to pick his up. But didn't have any luck getting replies. I lucked out and found this one though.Mason_Aventador.JPG

Hey FEVIPER congrats on your new ride. Sorry for not responding to your last PM, I didn't realize I had received it and haven't be on lambopwr much recently.

I really appreciate all the warm congrats!

No problem icoburn, I understand...

The reason I chose this color is I think it shows the lines better than any color I have seen so far. It came down to Ballon, orange, and this. For me personally it was an easy decision once I saw them all together. I like cars with a sinister look and this one fit the bill.

And you guys are not being helpful on me not doing a build on this car,lol. Right now I am focused on the GTR as there are some numbers I want to achieve before I give anything else much thought. The technology these cars have is pretty damn amazing and I am trying to learn as much as possible.

I want to get into the 8.5 or better range if possible at current power levels. Then maybe start playing with a drag suspension/tire setup.

• 2 months later...

Thanks getting her clear bra'd and putting in a hideaway front plate (damn local police are ridiculous here in VA)