Hurican kit mockup

Assman

mother-of-god.gif

That looks badass!

Am I the only one that hates almost everything they do? It looks so afterthought and poorly integrated. Maybe ok for a true racecar where function trumps form but these are street cars.

If those extensions were actually part of the fender/quarter, I would have a different opinion.

Am I the only one that hates almost everything they do? It looks so afterthought and poorly integrated. Maybe ok for a true racecar where function trumps form but these are street cars.

If those extensions were actually part of the fender/quarter, I would have a different opinion.

+1 I call that style "Rissoto".

The Huracan looks better than any car in its segment, the competition is yesterday's news, generally I don't go for the OTT designs but no matter what you add to the base car it seems to just work, so I really like this design.

Obviously Lambo left a lot of room for growth in their initial design, I can't wait until they go more aggressive with the platform, the Huracan SL should be something else.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. Hate the look of the fenders, so tacky. Absolutely hate it on the murcielagos.

That statement belongs in the "Automotive confessions" thread - I LOVE IT!

btw they should be careful using the "Monaco Auto Design" name. It may be trademarked

post-11539-1393011790.jpeg

I think this looks amazing. The rear flares are so sick!

image.jpg

:iamwithstupid: That is HOT!

• 2 weeks later...

That looks sick! Ive always wondered how functional are LB cars anyway? It seems like there would be tons of rubbing on all 4 corners?

That looks sick! Ive always wondered how functional are LB cars anyway? It seems like there would be tons of rubbing on all 4 corners?

From their own vid of the white Murciélago in Italy for the Grande Giro ... they ripped the rear bumper from the car going over a 'cobblestone' road (it is called cobblestone no ?) : http://www.lambocars.com/lambovids/lb_work...o_in_italy.html

image.jpg I saw this car in person. The front wheel well had damage because of tire rubbing. Seemed like a fitment issue of the bolt on flare arch. If you zoom the pic you can see it.

From their own vid of the white Murciélago in Italy for the Grande Giro ... they ripped the rear bumper from the car going over a 'cobblestone' road (it is called cobblestone no ?) : http://www.lambocars.com/lambovids/lb_work...o_in_italy.html

post-12288-1394555293_thumb.jpg I saw this car in person. The front wheel well had damage because of tire rubbing. Seemed like a fitment issue of the bolt on flare arch. If you zoom the pic you can see it.

If that really is the case, then what's the point??? Any idiot can design a kit but if it renders the car useless then what have they actually accomplished?

Come on, they have air suspension and just ride it low because it's cool. Rubbing marks and zip tie fixed bumpers are way cool too, bro.