Sprite did I miss your new purchase thread?

Jagata

Congrats on the new ride! :icon_super:

Sorry if repost

2013 Mclaren MP4-12C Spider

Congrats! I have begun the process on finding my Mac, though it will be a 2012. I have some toys to sell first but I hope to join the club soon.

I'm thinking about starting a McLaren forum since I don't like the existing one (or the company that owns it) -- any other Mac owners possibly interested in joining up if I put it up?

Congrats! I have begun the process on finding my Mac, though it will be a 2012. I have some toys to sell first but I hope to join the club soon.

I'm thinking about starting a McLaren forum since I don't like the existing one (or the company that owns it) -- any other Mac owners possibly interested in joining up if I put it up?

Which one? I thought the Mac forum was owned by the same owners as here?

Believe he's referring to McLarenLife.com - the only McLaren-specific forum with any amount of life really.

The one I linked to two posts back is under the same ownership as LamboPower based on my understanding, but has no current activity to speak of unfortunately.

>8^)

ER

Believe he's referring to McLarenLife.com - the only McLaren-specific forum with any amount of life really.

The one I linked to two posts back is under the same ownership as LamboPower based on my understanding, but has no current activity to speak of unfortunately.

>8^)

ER

I registered on Macpower when it was opened, but haven't found any reason to look elsewhere than here to get owner feedback.

I was mostly curious if there were any other forums, since I am concidering picking one up, to bad it seems to be bad one?

congrats sprite, you will love it (especially because I spec'd it) ;) im a little jealous lol

I think McLaren life is the only active forum. a lot of good info on that forum. (but not like LP)

congrats sprite, you will love it (especially because I spec'd it) ;) im a little jealous lol

I think McLaren life is the only active forum. a lot of good info on that forum. (but not like LP)

You speced it? That car (Sprite's) is perfectly specced!

You speced it? That car (Sprite's) is perfectly specced!

yes I ordered the car a year and a half ago. I was supposed to take the coupe until the spider came in but they made me such a great deal, so I couldn't refuse.

you will never see another MSO car exactly like sprites.

Perfect spec. Just need to put an exhaust on it and remove the McLaren decals in the door sills and it will be good to go :)

Holy fcuk this car was a pain in the ass to get insured on a foreign license. I seriously thought I might just have to sell it again without even taking possession, then jumped for joy when I was able to find someone that would underwrite it for 1 arm and 2 legs per month.

Holy fcuk this car was a pain in the ass to get insured on a foreign license. I seriously thought I might just have to sell it again without even taking possession, then jumped for joy when I was able to find someone that would underwrite it for 1 arm and 2 legs per month.

Glad you got it worked out man! Car looks Great! :icon_super:

Have you seen this one?

http://mclaren-power.com/forums/

>8^)

ER

Nice, seems it has a bit of spam on it. I wonder if Alex would sell it to me so I could really fix it up. I'll ask him.

No, autoforums/autoguide owns that other one and I refuse to be on any of their sites.