STS, Aventador, P1...

FikseSTS

I wish they had some open space to run.

Seemed like there were a few places for a bit of fun but the driver in the P1 would only get on the gas for 1 or 2 seconds at a time :s

IMO P1 looks are very color dependent, I don't like the combo of the P1 in the video it was quite plain looking, Vahid's STS was the stand out car for me both looks and sound.

IMO P1 looks are very color dependent, I don't like the combo of the P1 in the video it was quite plain looking, Vahid's STS was the stand out car for me both looks and sound.

From your avatar I'd have NEVER guessed that :lol2:

From your avatar I'd have NEVER guessed that :lol2:

:lol2:

What's one question Assman will NEVER ask??

"How much for this Rosso Metis Gallardo? "

The P1 is stunning. Everywhere the 650S tries and misses by a couple degrees the P1 hits a homerun. The Judge Dredd rearward lights are dramatic as hell at night, looks like an alien skimming above the ground. The specs although incredible are secondary, the car is beautiful without being ostentatious. A work of art.

The rear of the P1 is my favorite section the only thing I dislike is the fact that you see all the mechanicals of the rear wing through the wire mesh, you'd think they would resolve that a bit better.

The rear of the P1 is my favorite section the only thing I dislike is the fact that you see all the mechanicals of the rear wing through the wire mesh, you'd think they would resolve that a bit better.

Even Scarlett Johansson has a freckle or two in the wrong spot :icon_mrgreen:

The P1 is stunning. Everywhere the 650S tries and misses by a couple degrees the P1 hits a homerun. The Judge Dredd rearward lights are dramatic as hell at night, looks like an alien skimming above the ground. The specs although incredible are secondary, the car is beautiful without being ostentatious. A work of art.

:iamwithstupid: I just hope the 650s doesn't let me down.