Aventador LP 1600 Carbonado GT

LamboCARS

Mansory has a certain reputation ... be it good or bad ... but you have to admit 1,600 hp with looks like this isn't too bad:

mansory_carbonado_gt_1.jpg

mansory_carbonado_gt_2.jpg

mansory_carbonado_gt_3.jpg

mansory_carbonado_gt_4.jpg

More photos and information in my article

At leasts their's runs lol

Ooooh there's pictures on the internet, that means its been developed and made and definitely runs :rolleyes:

Ooooh there's pictures on the internet, that means its been developed and made and definitely runs :rolleyes:

Theres already one in the middle east but that shouldn't be a surprise haha

Mansory has a certain reputation ... be it good or bad ... but you have to admit 1,600 hp with looks like this isn't too bad:

More photos and information in my article

Horrible abortion of a beautiful car. Weird ejaculation of disjointed angles and mismatched parts. I do not understand how this company stays in business. Must have deep pockets from another business because this shit sucks.

The quality from Mansory is remarkable. The end result is usually too much for my liking but their work stands out from the rest of the pack. I do like what they did with MK's Bugatti, but no one should ever change an Aventador's lines. It's the most perfect car ever made.

At leasts their's runs lol

Not sure what your definition of 'running' is, but frying the clutch on the dyno due to power overload qualifies in my book.

Nor do I understand what 'running' and having hexagons has to do with anything.

:aiwebs_017: :aiwebs_017: :aiwebs_017:

No offense D, I hate when trolls bash, but I lol'd

All good! :icon_thumleft:

The quality from Mansory is remarkable. The end result is usually too much for my liking but their work stands out from the rest of the pack. I do like what they did with MK's Bugatti, but no one should ever change an Aventador's lines. It's the most perfect car ever made.

Says the man with a Veneno! :icon_mrgreen:

I knew when I posted this the reactions would be great ... I love the fact just about nobody really likes anything Mansory does and still they continue and sell cars like this ... I think they sold all 6 units of the original Carbonado LP1250 ... I also think the market for cars like this is usually in the Middle East and the Far East no?

I have seen most of the Mansory Aventador up close at various car shows in Europe, and like RB says, the workmanship does look really, really amazing ... if their power stats are correct I don't know naturally ...

It really comes down to 'you either love it or hate it' with Mansory tuning, it seems there is nothing in between ... I admire their work for what it is, wouldn't buy one for myself (can't afford it anyway) but I do like looking at it to determine just what was replaced/modified ... all parts fit together very nicely with near perfect gaps all around.

I respect what they do; regardless of whether or not it suits my taste. That's what's so cool about the company.

Dude says to his friend "I got a Mansory Aventador, you gotta check it out!!". Friend says "A what?? Man-Aventador?". Dude says "Just come over, you'll see". Friend comes over, takes a look, shakes his head, looks over with the most resentful look ever and says to Dude "Man...Sorry".

I was influenced by their white steering wheel horn/airbag cover! Can't wait to see it in my interior.