2001 Diablo 6.0 Verde Ithica

megachad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Chad! Hope wifey isn't jealous another pretty woman will have your attention for a few days ;)

haha.. she is!

Sweet! That should be a keeper! Youll have to post some feedback after going from a murcie to a diablo

for sure..

so far it seems the murci was tad faster and pulled a tad harder. (but remember the last year I owned it, she was RWD.. so big difference there) However this green machine just got up to a lot higher elevation and seems to be running a little rich in 1 bank.. That is just my ears hearing it so maybe I am off. As I depress the accelerator it seems the lag time in the get up and go is a little slower than a Murci as well. More to do with linkage differences I am sure.

All in all the car is a little tighter in the cockpit for a 6'1" guy.. The Murcie had a little more head room.

I have not been able to go on a drive other than up and down the street because I don't have the license plate here yet, and I was on lunch break.

I def need to get this beast on the road and let the computer adjust to the elevation change to give a true assessment. Once I do that I am sure I can give much better feedback. The exhaust note is far different than that of the murcie. More agressive growl vs high pitch f1 sounds.

She looks very well put together for a 2001. Undercarriage still looks new from the restoration. Paint is wonderful. Couple crevice spots that are not 100%, but definitely something anyone could live with, and most people wouldn't even notice. The main body and paint is 100%.. No blemishes that I could see anywhere period. The evenness of the color is phenomenal. Limey did a great job.

I will need some newer door seals, and the outside passenger door latch likes to stick... need to figure those things out. She is definitely a lambo through and through and I can't wait to get to know her personality.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

All the carbon looks amazing ...

and ohhhh that color!!! :monkeyleft:

Easily the best St. Patrick's day present ever. I love it. Congrats! :drunk:

Agreed!! love this thing in person!

wow !!!!!!!!! more pics of the outside please.

that is absolutely stunning

Thank you, I'll get more quality pics soon! Going to shoot a video as well.

So sick!!!!!

Thank you! I agree

Stunning!

:icon_thumleft:

Huge congrats. Can't wait to see it driving around.

You in salt lake? I can't wait to drive it around..haha

I look forward to these !

Glad to hear.. I love the responses coming from this car.. She is magnificent in person!

There are a couple little details I would like to attend to, but that is just me being critical. Limey did do a fantastic job!!