Countach drive...

That's just a whole lot of awesome.

Living vicariously through you right now.

Current temp here this morning is -18*C.

is that my old one I sold over a year ago. I should have kept it. I drove it 3 times in the 5-6 years i owned it. Nice car.

Probably not this one - this one was bought from a collection where it had been collection dust side by side with an Enzo and LM002.

Probably not this one - this one was bought from a collection where it had been collection dust side by side with an Enzo and LM002.

if it was a red enzo its my car, pm me if ifur interested in the back story of it.

if it was a red enzo its my car, pm me if ifur interested in the back story of it.

Mario Andretti car??

Mario Andretti car??

With at least 300 of the 400 enzo's being red, it reduces the chances that just because it was next to a red enzo that it was Eric's.

This is not your old car. Your old car was a 25th Anniversary. I looked at it when it was at Calabasas Motorcars.. This car was in a collection for over 20 years.

This is not your old car. Your old car was a 25th Anniversary. I looked at it when it was at Calabasas Motorcars.. This car was in a collection for over 20 years.

Do you know if Mario bought it new or what years he owned it?

Do you know if Mario bought it new or what years he owned it?

It was ordered specially by Mario... Then sold to the collector in New Jersey about 3 years later when Mario got his 25th Anniversary.

It was ordered specially by Mario... Then sold to the collector in New Jersey about 3 years later when Mario got his 25th Anniversary.

Nice. Where is that car? (I'm not a 25th fan myself).

Damn those Countach's still look amazing today! Lucky bastards in Cali!! I've still got 2 months of looking at the Lambo in the garage! Congrats man...sick setup