Murcielago vs Diablo vs Countach

Saw this Saturday when we finished up with lunch.. Asked the wife if Allan was visiting Texas.. Lol

Probably staking out new retirement home since the current one has a "no touching other men genitals" rule.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good writeup Allan, glad to see you add another awesome Lambo to the collection. The Murci will always have a special place for me since it was my first Lambo. Enjoy it!

Good writeup Allan, glad to see you add another awesome Lambo to the collection. The Murci will always have a special place for me since it was my first Lambo. Enjoy it!

Thanks man!

So now after a few weeks, I will add that as of now, the Diablo is the clear winner for me. I like the clutch feel better, and steering feel. They both drive differently and I prefer the feel of the Diablo. Driving behind the Murcielago, I also feel the back is lacking visiually. It looks great from the side, and front, but the back is abit bland. Maybe after I do some mods to the Murcielago it will step up a few notches. Also in terms of speed, I still cant pick the clear winner. I almost feel they are identical in outright pull, but the Murci can shift quicker, and has better pickup when not in the right gear.. The Diablo does have all cats deleted though, and the Murci still has its primaries.

So now after a few weeks, I will add that as of now, the Diablo is the clear winner for me. I like the clutch feel better, and steering feel. They both drive differently and I prefer the feel of the Diablo. Driving behind the Murcielago, I also feel the back is lacking visiually. It looks great from the side, and front, but the back is abit bland. Maybe after I do some mods to the Murcielago it will step up a few notches. Also in terms of speed, I still cant pick the clear winner. I almost feel they are identical in outright pull, but the Murci can shift quicker, and has better pickup when not in the right gear.. The Diablo does have all cats deleted though, and the Murci still has its primaries.

I agree 100%.

As well, the F$%ing seatbelt issue isn't because a fat ass, damned thing hits you in the taint everytime you get in.. hahaha. I bet the chicks dig it...lol :eusa_think:

I agree 100%.

As well, the F$%ing seatbelt issue isn't because a fat ass, damned thing hits you in the taint everytime you get in.. hahaha. I bet the chicks dig it...lol :eusa_think:

Yes! I fcuking hate the seatbelt!

It's interesting how the driving involvement gets worse with each iteration. If the Murcielago was an Egear I'd of put it up for sale already. That's why I think I may never own an Aventador, even though it's amazing to look at, the drive just isn't there for me.

Driving behind a stock early murcie is better when the wings are up IMO!

Yes I need to.figure out how to leave them up..just worry about them breaking

Sounds like after the mods Murci will be on the chopping block.

No ill keep it I think.. I dunno. . We shall see.

Allan, not hard to keep them up. And they wont break for any reason. Put them all the way up. Have duece standing by engine bay with hand on battery switch. The second u turn off car make sure all your gauges get to 0.. Once you see that happen have him switch off the battery supply. Then wait a second or two. Have him turn batteries back on, then click key over. Voila..

Allan, not hard to keep them up. And they wont break for any reason. Put them all the way up. Have duece standing by engine bay with hand on battery switch. The second u turn off car make sure all your gauges get to 0.. Once you see that happen have him switch off the battery supply. Then wait a second or two. Have him turn batteries back on, then click key over. Voila..

Sometimes I press and press the button and they dont go up? is that normal?

Sometimes I press and press the button and they dont go up? is that normal?

Sometimes you have to press and hold the button.

Sometimes you have to press and hold the button.

Ive done that and they still dont always come up.. Maybe cause I had the heat on in the car..

Ive done that and they still dont always come up.. Maybe cause I had the heat on in the car..

They do not go up and stay up while driving if the ambient temp isn't above like 85 degrees or engine really hot.

push the button at a stop and they go up, start driving they go down.

To keep them up you have to do what I noted above

They do not go up and stay up while driving if the ambient temp isn't above like 85 degrees or engine really hot.

push the button at a stop and they go up, start driving they go down.

To keep them up you have to do what I noted above

Ok.. I will try this!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you have raced the SV and the Murci, but I will tell you this. Just raced a Murci over the weekend and I pulled on him every time. I was shocked.