Looking for a lp720 roadster

ajkinc22

So I know it is a long shot but really want to try and find a lp720-4 roadster (no color preference), if anyone has any information on someone selling one it would really be appreciated. Thanks

So I know it is a long shot but really want to try and find a lp720-4 roadster (no color preference), if anyone has any information on someone selling one it would really be appreciated. Thanks

Many dealerships have them for sale. Are you specifically looking for a private sale?

i think he is looking for a 50th

Yeah, aren't the 50th's the only ones that are LP720's...I thought the others were LP700 Roadsters?

Yeah, aren't the 50th's the only ones that are LP720's...I thought the others were LP700 Roadsters?

No that is incorrect

They made 100 LP720 coupes and 100 LP720 roadsters

All other Aventadors are LP700

Yes, all LP720-4 cars are 50th Anniversary. 100 coupes and 100 roadsters.

I, and the 3 other people I know with 50th Anniversary cars have been offered very high premiums to part with our cars. Both coupes and roadsters. You may be able to get one but it will most-likely be significantly over sticker. That said, it's definitely worth it! 😎👍 Best of luck!

I, and the 3 other people I know with 50th Anniversary cars have been offered very high premiums to part with our cars. Both coupes and roadsters. You may be able to get one but it will most-likely be significantly over sticker. That said, it's definitely worth it! 😎👍 Best of luck!

Thanks Kris hopefully I can get my hands on one.

The 50th roadsters are very rare, and it wont be that easy to find 1. It shouldnt be impossible, but likely it will take over sticker or a bad color to get into 1.

Thanks Kris hopefully I can get my hands on one.

I hope you do! It has a lot more presence than the LP-700. Many people (strangers) come up to me and say, "This is the Veneno, right??!!" and "This was like 4 million dollars! This is that Veneno car! Man that is awesome!" lol. I drive mine everywhere. It has become my daily driver. :icon_super:

There;s a bad color?!? :icon_mrgreen:

I am with David on this one. :eusa_think:

I was just at Lamborghini Beverly Hills (o'gara coach) last week and they had a white LP720 roadster, I think they were asking $580,000

No bad colors as far as how the car looks, but there are some colors that will bring a lot less money than others. This is true for any Aventador. I doubt any 50th roadster can be bought at $580k as Rhyno suggested, if someone can they should scoop it up immediately.

I hope you do! It has a lot more presence than the LP-700. Many people (strangers) come up to me and say, "This is the Veneno, right??!!" and "This was like 4 million dollars! This is that Veneno car! Man that is awesome!" lol. I drive mine everywhere. It has become my daily driver. :icon_super:

I could imagine, I have seen it both in coupe and roadster in the yellow colorway and it looks amazing.

No bad colors as far as how the car looks, but there are some colors that will bring a lot less money than others. This is true for any Aventador. I doubt any 50th roadster can be bought at $580k as Rhyno suggested, if someone can they should scoop it up immediately.

Your right I am talking to a couple dealers so hopefully I can find a car to get into with the right color, I would be happy with anything. What color is yours going to be?

Ogara has a '14 Grigio Estoque 700 roadster for $550k. You bet your ass if they had a 50th it would be whole hell of a lot more than $30k over the standard version.

Not to detract, but even the standard roadster in GE looks AMAZING!

I'm just going off what Brandi told me at the dealership, I have no idea what they are worth. If your interested just give them a call!

I'm just going off what Brandi told me at the dealership, I have no idea what they are worth. If your interested just give them a call!

That person must have been mistaken. The 50th roadsters sticker out around 600k (usually more) and people are willing to pay way over sticker to get one.